Search results

1. 2Gun

Inner Bay Sanctuary

The Inner Bay Sanctuary is in effect as of May15 and the MNR does have signs on the water.
  2. 2Gun

Toronto Sportsman Show Cancelled

Just read on their Website, the show is cancelled.
  3. 2Gun

Inner Bay Fish Sanctuary

Just a heads up. The sanctuary in the Inner Bay starts May 15.
  4. 2Gun

Smelt

More dead smelt on the beach(about 30) in front of my place at LP than I've seen in quite a while.
  5. 2Gun

Fish On - Line

Found this web site interesting, especially if going to a new area. From the MNR. It is a map of all Ontario lakes and gives such information as stocking reports, regulations and access points. Saw this at the MNR display at the Sportsman Show. ontario.ca/fishonline
  6. 2Gun

Fly In

Has anyone done a fly in with Halleys Camps? The lake is Sharpstone and it is around Minaki. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks
  7. 2Gun

Inner Bay Perch

Started at Ec10, no luck. Went to Ec 5, no luck. Went to the Company to try for pike, no luck, just a visit from the MNR. Every thing in order. Water temperature was about 56°. Tried one more spot, 5ft. of water and 58° and the bite was on. Plenty of perch and rock bass. Brought home 15 good...
  8. 2Gun

smelt

For those of you who have asked the question about smelt fishing, I have walked the beach at Long Point several times including yesterday and have seen no traces of smelt on the beach.
  9. 2Gun

Ice Breaker Off of Long Point

Watched the ice breaker Griffon leading the way for the oil tanker Algosea off of Long Point last night and this morning headed west.
  10. 2Gun

Water spouts

2 water spouts south of Long Point at 6pm. I can still see them!
  11. 2Gun

Smelt

There are about 200 to 300 dead smelt on the beach in front of my place at L.P. this morning.
  12. 2Gun

Ships on the Move

Watching 2 tankers lead by an ice breaker passing by Long Point. They left Nanticoke and are headed to Sarnia. Lots of open water between them and the shore.
  13. 2Gun

Shopping Alert

14. 2Gun

Good Fishing& Good Eating

The perch fishing was pretty good in the inner bay EC10. When I got home the wife suggested fish for supper and said she would cook it. That doesn't happen very often (almost never). It also means she wants to try a new recipe. Basically she cooked it like bruscheta bread, but she put it on the...
  15. 2Gun

Inner Bay Perch

I was kept pretty busy fishing for perch in the bay near EC 10. Moved one time to find them in about 10' of water. Excellent size. Jimmy (R&R))has minnows.
  16. 2Gun

Monster at Bluff's Bar

This one was caught at Bluff's on Tuesday afternoon.
  17. 2Gun

Asian Carp

Just watched a documentary on Asian Carp that was on Shaw satellite--National Geographic--WILD Ch.552.They only way to describe this is unbelievable. If you haven't see this, it's worth the watch.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks