Search results

1. C

Slip in Long Point

Could use some help.... Was looking for a slip from July 28 to Aug 3 in Long Point. Just gets really expensive at $15 a shot when you could launch once and out once not to mention the headaches of trailering the boat. I have a 22 foot thundercraft.... Any help would be great ..... Thanks guys
  2. C

Port Bruce Sat May 4 2013

We launched the boat at North Erie Marina around 9:30 am. Greg and Sam's new launch is awsome. Got a scoop of minnows from Greg and headed out. Went to 30' of water just east of the pier and set up. The first hour was a little slow. Then it started. We came home with around 25 perch and at least...
  3. C

Port Glasgow

Heading to Port Glasgow area for a family vacation .......just wondering if the perch are in down there and if anyone would give me an idea where to go as i have never fished from that port before......any help would be greatly appreciated....thanx guys Jeff
  4. C

saying thanks

Want everyone who fishes out of Port Bruce to know how great the service and the People are at NorthErie........Greg and the crew will look right after you.....help launch and load your boat......minnows right there.....might I add $5 for a big scoop.....and will help send you in the right...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks