Search results

1. P

ice conditions

I know the sault area had walking ice on the 17. hope this helps :)
  2. P

Burwel mon aft

I believe he meant it was o 160 behind the boat... I don't believe lake erie gets that deep... but then again I could be wrong.
  3. P

bait in burwell?

Where is the best place to get bait in burwell?
  4. P

Perch fishing from shore

Stanley is good. the rocks are easily accessable, you can park 5 feet from where you fish. was there a week ago and managed 6 nice one in 2 hours. Silvers are in there to. fishing should really start to pick up there soon if it hasnt already
  5. P

Stay tuned

Report from Port Stanley... Fished off the rocks today, slow but beautiful. 5 fish caught, 2 jumbos, a smaller perch and 2 silvers. I would believe it will be heating up really soon.
  6. P

Stay tuned

I to will be giving shore fishing a try today! I'll be off the rocks in Port Stanley. I will also post results on the fishing!
  7. P

Rice Lake

hey, if you're looking for walleye, try crankbaits on weedlines, perch is a good colour, or ripping a hair jig through the weed pockets. on really sunny days, try fishing the channel at the old railway line. twister tails tipped with worm are great. AND A BIG WARNING, USE THE MARKED CHANNEL IF...
  8. P

Pt Stanley Perch

hey, thanks for the #, now i just need to get a day off to give it a go lol
  9. P

Pt Stanley Perch

hey, if you're catching them 2.6 miles out from Port Stanley, do you think shore anglers would be able to get them off the rocks yet? also, does the lady on the road in have minnows yet? Thanks, Player
  10. P

Kawartha Camping/Fishing

Hey man, Ive been to Golden Beach Reort on Rice Lake. It is amazing. we used a 14 foot 10 hp motor, handled just fine. Walleye Bass, and Panfish are easy to catch! This is a great place to stay with excellent fishing.
  11. P

St. Williams Access

Thanks for the help! I really appreciate it
  12. P

St. Williams Access

Hey uys, I've never ice fished St. Williams, and I was wondering where to access the lake/ parking. Also, where is the closest place to pick up some bait?
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks