Search results

1. cornfed

any perch

Fished Normandale Sunday also but early bite was great 7am to 9 am ended up 17lbs of fillets nice size fish lots of sorting though.
  2. cornfed

New member ( commercial fisherman )

Thanks for all the info
  3. cornfed

Fishing Report 2 man limit 4 hours nanticoke

Nice Catch great too see I always have good luck with harnesses also
  4. cornfed

Lost 2 year old female yellow Lab TP Marsh area

Great News hated even reading about loosing a dog.
  5. cornfed

waterfowl heritage day

I was also out as a vollenteer guide the young man had a fantastic time and got lots of shooting.The heritage hunt was a huge success due to the amount of work all the vollenteers do.Thanks to all who participated and organized a great day.
  6. cornfed

Long Point Lighthouse June 14

Started fishing around 8 we went 5 for 6 on the eyes and 1 for 1 rainbow bite was hot for about 3hrs then the silvers started and we we left at 11.Great morning all caught on purple and black harness and 8 colour , 68 to 78 ft of water.
  7. cornfed

June 30, Elbow Walleye

Good to hear they are starting closer to home
  8. cornfed

Hastings

Drive to Port Burwell launch there . about 18 miles back to fish hastings.Better than going around the point . in a smaller boat
  9. cornfed

Upcoming Banquet

Thank you Jerome.I will be in touch to arrange pick up.Brody Thompson brody@kwic.com
  10. cornfed

Upcoming Banquet

The Norfolk Delta Waterfowl Chapter is putting on their annual Banquet,being held June 15 at the Vittoria Community Center.Tickets will be available soon.For tickets please contact any of the committee members.
  11. cornfed

Happy Holidays

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all the boys at the unit.Had a few good jab sessions at the fire,already looking forward to next season.Good luck to all for the rest of the season.Thanks for all the laughs. Brody Thompson
  12. cornfed

New to site

congrats on the walleye.Welcome to the site
  13. cornfed

Walleye - Port Burwell - Wednesday, Aug 15th

Nice job and good report Arnie
  14. cornfed

Lighthouse Aug 13

It didnt take too long Arnie we came back in at drk when I couldnt see my leadcore on the boards anymore.good fishing though.I think this is probably best year for the lighthouse in a long time.See you at blind decorating day at the unit. Brody
  15. cornfed

Lighthouse Aug 13

Went out for an evening run about 430 fish started hitting at 730 ended up with 4 pics and 1 rainbow and missed 4 another great night .Fished between 85ftw and 100ftw
  16. cornfed

Walleye ?

yes we have been doing well.Evening bite is best 70 to 120 ftw off the elbow fishing east to west good luck hope this helps
  17. cornfed

Evening at Elbow Aug.6th

Myself and a friend were also out . Stayed in between 70 & 105 went 2 for 4 on the pics we did not stay late but I new the bite would pick up .This has been a good year for me at the elbow probably best in last 7 years.
  18. cornfed

Another Great Morning

Went out on Wed morn with Jimmy Riggins.boated 15 eyes great time Thanks again Jim.
  19. cornfed

Sunday Morning out of Burwell

Took my son and Brad Swick and his son Austin (6 yrs old ) out of Burwell .Wet lines by 7 am went 10 for 10 on the pics and 30 for 30 on the sheephead. We were off the water by noon . Great Morning.Thanks for the Tip Jimmy.Kids had a great time
  20. cornfed

Sat Morning Port Bruce

Went out early was set up by 645 Started at 58 ftw went out to 63ftw rainbows only no pics Maybe east wind fri night moved them around? Ended up 5 for 13 on 7 and 8 colour and 1 off the riggers.Still a good day on the water
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks