Search results

1. B

Anybody know how Lake Simcoe is doing?

try this, icenews.ca a guy has daily updates of gilford road and cooks bay, are they the same????? idk anyway use that, really good forum. fishing,for some a hobby, for most an addiction
  2. B

How to avoid Ice Drama

maybe we should also include something in the local papers, so fishermen and newbies can see, just a little checklist for every outting. fishing,for some a hobby, for most an addiction
  3. B

How to avoid Ice Drama

put "WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE" in BIG letters for people to say, and at the front put "THIS IS ONLY A GUIDE-WE CLAIM NO RESPONSIBILITY" maybe get a lawyer or legal thing on this??? fishing,for some a hobby, for most an addiction
  4. B

How to avoid Ice Drama

ya and whatever did happen to the sticks? they sure helped when the ice was sketchy, wherever they were you know it was good ice, and they served as a pick up system for the taxi, you just waited near the stick, maybe the thaw screwed that up? fishing,for some a hobby, for most an addiction
  5. B

How to avoid Ice Drama

now thats a great idea! making a manual to hand out, give them to guides, shops, etc around the area, so people will know, put this board on there too, how would we get this going? fishing,for some a hobby, for most an addiction
  6. B

Ice Drama from Last Week

again, did i not say in the post before, i learn from people and i listen, again, i am voicing my opinion, not killing anyone, there are way more comments that could be bashed then me, dont go off because you dont agree with someone, so hostile man! never did i say i knew it all, and i was just...
  7. B

Ice Drama from Last Week

your point is we should help all fishermen novice or pro, but if you care so much about other fishermen, why are you argueing with some? are we idiots and know it alls? internet tough guys? thats no fair no ones an idiot, well unless you guys choose to bash them, i never thought this board was...
  8. B

Ice Drama from Last Week

blame it on me knowing it it, never did i say i knew it all, infact i said i learned from people didnt i? you guys are pushing the point across that any hoo haa can go out there get screwed and then have someone put their lives on the line to save them,bravo, i'm sure the rescuers really want to...
  9. B

Another ice drama

oh boy, here we go. fishing,for some a hobby, for most an addiction
  10. B

Ice Drama from Last Week

just saying starts stuff, lets end it? these people were idiots, yes we make mistakes but how long till we stop getting lost, if ice fishing gets this much publicity, old man dalton is going to find some way to make money off us, do i hear a useless safety test? fishing,for some a hobby, for...
  11. B

Homemade Auger

thats some cool handywork, thanks for sharing!:D fishing,for some a hobby, for most an addiction
  12. B

New part time business

quote: Originally posted by scrimmy Three Bouys I worked for the Fruehauf service shop in London for 20+ years. They just took the Government money to build the plant in Ingersol. As soon as they fulfilled their obligations to the Gov they closed the plant. I would have to see the boat to...
  13. B

Ice Drama from Last Week

and in this day and age we should not be getting lost, if you dont have the proper knowledge WTF again WTF were you doing in the middle of the bay in a snowstorm-without any knowledge, i know what went down, one dude herded the rest of em' told them itd be ok bcuz they have a gps then they...
  14. B

Ice Drama from Last Week

ok. first of all, a gps does not take rocket scientist to figure out, its a tough screen gadget, and im surprised not one of these poor people did not even play around with it before,its tough, humans like to touch things, you put in an adress or put my locale and BOOM! a bloody 5 year old could...
  15. B

Ice Drama from Last Week

also, id help anyone on the ice if necessary, im just speaking out against people who make the news, and all this publicity over ice fishing----i mean what was said before, 4 people did not read the instructions when they got their gps or even thought of searching it up, nor did any one of them...
  16. B

Ice Drama from Last Week

quote: Originally posted by Caseys Dream Yikes, lots of 100% perfect people out there, at least hiding behind a keyboard. I hope I NEVER, EVER have to ask any of you for a favor or help. A possible scenario. Mr CH312 is sitting in his basement, typing away at his computer, on say a...
  17. B

Ice Drama from Last Week

tough crowd? one mistake by someone, a fun thing is washed down the tubes, seen it way to many times, all because of stupid people, smart ones lose out everywhere. fishing,for some a hobby, for most an addiction
  18. B

New part time business

how much do you think a boat would cost,need welding on rivets and such, and does it cost to watch and learn?, i want to be a welder someday. fishing,for some a hobby, for most an addiction
  19. B

Ice Drama from Last Week

either theses folks are slow and need a caregiver or they were high and drunk out of their skulls. dont drink if you cant handle it, more importantly on a quad in the middle of a frozen bay in a snowstorm, do i hear a darwin award nomination,for sure. fishing,for some a hobby, for most an addiction
  20. B

Ice Drama from Last Week

hs, i am sixteen and i can properly work a compass, work a gps and find my way to shore. more and more society sickens and scares me,god save us. fishing,for some a hobby, for most an addiction
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks