Search results

1. W

Walleyes and Bows Pt Bruce

Despite the full moon which I absolutely hate the morning bite I decided to take my saturday charter trolling because the biggest fish they ever caught were sunfish in a pond. We droped lines in 62 feet when we hit 65 the 4 colour fired with a 6 lb bow boxed 9 more, 7 walleye all 8 pounds, 3...
  2. W

Father's Day Charter Special

I have Sunday open for a perch charter, 6 people off the dock at 6:30 at Port Bruce fish for 8 hours, all bait, tackle, rods and reels supplied $600. Fish cleaning is available, gimme a call 519-429-1135 Jeff Sherman
  3. W

Pt Bruce June 4 / 5

First 2 charters of the year started off not too bad. After pre fishing last sunday with a buddy it took about 4 hours to find some real good big perch we boated 80 in an hour. Saturday morning we hit the waypoints @ 7:30 and the bite was on real good thought we were gonna fill the cooler until...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks