Search results

1. T

Port Glasgow

Hi guys planning on heading out this afternoon how's the water and the fishing. Thanks.
  2. T

Weather sites

Hi guys what's everyone's go to sites for checking wind before making a trip out.Thanks guys.
  3. T

Antifreeze lure color

While looking at some spoons online Silverstreak seen lots of Antifreeze colors anyone have luck with them for Erie Walleyes and Rainbows? Thanks
  4. T

Bunk trailer replacement Questions.

Hi Guys While winterizing the boat noticed it's time to replace the Bunk trailer boards and carpeting. What's everyone's using for material and wood.I assume 2x6s.Also where do you get carpeting from? Thanks in advance.
  5. T

TV options ?

Hi Guys and Girls just wondering what TV options my fellow fisher persons have Iam sick of getting raped by Rogers.Also does anyone have WFN? Thanks for any replys.
  6. T

Boat Batteries

Hi guys just wondering where the best place to buy batteries? Thank you looking at 27s I think starting and deep cycle.
  7. T

Real fishing Magazine

Hi Guys and Gals just wondering if Real fishing magazine still exists? I had a subscription that ran out and never received a renewal. Nor have I seen it at the stores.
  8. T

Super Bowl

Go 49ers!!!!
  9. T

Custom Ripplin Redfins

Hi Guys I know its the off season just thought if i go to any fishing shows what custom colors did you have luck on last year if you dont mind sharing info.Thanks at 15 bucks a pop kinda like to narrow it down.Plus its winter and Iam bored as heck.Lol
  10. T

Burwell tomorrow

Hoping to get out of Port burwell tomorrow anyone else going out?
  11. T

Winds for tomorrow

Hi guys have some conflicting weather reports for tomorrow. What do you guys think out of Port burwell?
  12. T

Off Topic Tow vehicle

Hi Guys looking at getting a newer tow vehicle as my van is getting older actually a 1998 Astro van ,lol.Kinda leaning towards a Ford Explorer or Ford edge or maybe even a Grand Cherokee.Any thoughts .I have a 1750 Lund and shorelander trailer with a 100hp mariner and a kicker9.9. Appreciate any...
  13. T

Fishbum

Hi Guys I hear FISHBUM apparel has closed its doors.Sad to hear that as they made some awesome tshirts and hoodies with great graphics on them.
  14. T

ROD and REEL CHOICES

HI Guys AT some point I would like to update my fishing rods and reels to use all the same rods and reels instead of the mismatched gear i presently run.Iam just wondering what guys use and have success with.I like leadcore,riggers and mono in my spread when trolling.Please include size of reels...
  15. T

Boat trailer wheel bearings

Hi Guys When replacing boat trailer wheel bearings where do you guys buy your bearings etc ?Do most guys opt for bearing buddies or any other tips.Thanks
  16. T

Burwell

Hi guys finally got out fishing this week. Took my sister and her boyfriend out Tuesday night 6 walleye most on moonshine spoon jjmac 4 inch on riggers 70 ft lead in 57 fow.Ripplin redfin firetiger.Riggers down 45 .Wed got out with Woodsman and same area .He used a copper dipsy and green monkey...
  17. T

Alumacraft Trophy 185 and 205

Hi guys and gals I went with a buddy yesterday on a road trip to check out some boats and stumbled upon an Alumacraft dealer my buddy liked the Trophy 185 and I liked the Trophy205.They looked well built including the trailer which looked stellar. Also checked out the lund and it was pretty but...
  18. T

Preciscion trollingapp

Hi does anyone have this app.And if so what version. Thanks
  19. T

Port Burwell feature

Just received my Greatlakes Angler magazine great article walleye and subs featuring South Coast Charters.Congrats Larry.
  20. T

No WFN

What the hell .Iam sitting here in a cast after having ankle surgery and no more WFN CHANNEL at Rogers Wtf.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks