Search results

1. K

Howie Hardware

Friday night had a good afternoon shoot Mallards and geese are cleaned and time for a few Wiser's And maybe a little reflection , I understand that everything changes but driving past an empty and closed and for sale Howie's Hardware almost breaks your heart ! " Thats 12 already ? count them...
  2. K

LPWMU SPRING WORK DAY

Volunteers required for Saturday May 19 . We will be meeting at 9am at the maintaince building .There is alot more work to be completed this year than in the past We need some young guys to help get 39 and 40 back where they belong and back on new legs they are both blown over and back in the...
  3. K

Camo Day

Thanks to everyone who came out to volunteer their time !! We had a great turn out and alot of work was completed . Also thanks to the boys for helping to move 40 well done ! Great to see how much support there is for the unit ! " Thats 12 already ? count them again Larry "
  4. K

Camo Day Head Count

Guys Can everyone planning on attending this saturday please let me know and if you know of anyone else that will attend , just trying to get a ball park head count Thanks Glenn GH
  5. K

Saskatchewan

I'am about 3 hours north of Saskatoon and every pond , puddle and ditch is full of ducks thousands and thousands of birds !! and a few nice mule deer ! I will try to get them started east GH
  6. K

Great Dog

I Know alot of you guys have dogs !! My partner and best friend Larry had to put down teal this week she was a great dog and retrieved a rediculous amount of birds in the 11 years we hunted over her !!!! We retired her last year and she spent one season watching the new two year old do the work...
  7. K

Delta Dinner

Once again a great night . Hats off to all the committee members and everyone that helped out . Good company and good food Great job !!!!!!! GH
  8. K

kaching

$100.00 woodduck today real old bird no green paint left on the reward band GH
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks