Search results

1. K

Dr Dave Ankney "Canvasbacksca" passes away

I have had the privage to have Know Dave for most of my life and iam pround to have been able to call him a friend .I have lots of great memories to remember him always ! We have lost a great friend and supporter to the way of life we enjoy . The next time a bull can comes into my decoys i will...
  2. K

Howie Hardware

Benelli hey well actually we shoot a ton of them the trick is having a guy that you can give them all away too !!! especially on the early and late seasons when we are shooting as many as 60 a day !!!And cleaning them once you do a few years out west shooting you will find you can breast geese...
  3. K

still no birds...and still no ducks dec 15/12

Binkley no hunting between Cayuga and Caledonia and sorry not a chance i would ever shoot a bufflehead and it has nothing to do with the way they taste they are just stupid they swim in the decoys while the dog retrieves green heads ! Hey you shoot what you want and have fun but they are not...
  4. K

shooting is still good on the Grand , hammering the greenheads and geese And there are lots of whistlers and buffleheads if you want to shoot **** birds . Another great year winding down but still time to crank a few more limits . " Thats 12 already ? count them again Larry "
  5. K

Howie Hardware

Thanks Arnold CHEERS and all the best to you and yours !!! " Thats 12 already ? count them again Larry "
  6. K

Happy Holidays

All the best to you too Brody !!!! " Thats 12 already ? count them again Larry "
  7. K

Howie Hardware

Friday night had a good afternoon shoot Mallards and geese are cleaned and time for a few Wiser's And maybe a little reflection , I understand that everything changes but driving past an empty and closed and for sale Howie's Hardware almost breaks your heart ! " Thats 12 already ? count them...
  8. K

Sure there are lots of birds to be had !! Shot 6 mallards and 3 geese in B1 on Monday !! to Bad the creek is closed . But there are birds everywhere!! This is the best part of the season . " Thats 12 already ? count them again Larry "
  9. K

And another thing Duck man drinks Light beer !!!! " Thats 12 already ? count them again Larry "
  10. K

Hey Mike maybe a better comparison would have been from an HVAC guy to a Steamfitter . " Thats 12 already ? count them again Larry "
  11. K

Ya Jello you might be right but dont forget usually the guys riding the Harleys can beat up the guys on the Honda's " Thats 12 already ? count them again Larry "
  12. K

Come on Arnold anybody can shoot divers . I have even read on here about guys shooting buffleheads ! my gun would not even fire if i swung on one of those chickadees . you could shoot a bushel basket of them in B3 . I Know that the smith boys are really good diver hunters but stepping up and...
  13. K

LPWMU Self Serve Dec 21/12 - Jan 5/13

OK Mike LOL But the redhead was Larry's fault and as for the spoonbill " the sun was in my eyes " " Thats 12 already ? count them again Larry "
  14. K

Pintail I took no disrespect at all from what you said and i didnt mean to suggest that you would bitch . I just want it to go smooth . And thanks for the support Andrew and i will join you for a beer ! as for the bills fill your boots i just shoot Mallards LOL Glenn " Thats 12 already ? count...
  15. K

NO The gate will be locked you will have to park outside of the park and walk from there !!!! The park will be closed !!!!!!!!!!! " Thats 12 already ? count them again Larry "
  16. K

Pintail Iam not going to say alot on this . If this turns out to be a disaster than it will not happen again , it was alot of work to get it this far !!! If some guy wants to be a scum bag and put his name on there the day before against the rules then let the scum bag have it and take another...
  17. K

Binkly there will be a kiosk set up right at the gate to the park and the forms will be there and a box to deposit your forms and money into . The gate will be locked , there will be no one at the main front office or the unit office this is 100 % self serve . " Thats 12 already ? count them...
  18. K

There will be a Kiosk set up at the front gate were you will fill out your form and drop your money . there will be some kind of board or clip board on there that will show what blinds are occupied and you will mark on there were you go . the gate will be locked so if you take a walk out you wil...
  19. K

Hunter yes LOL it did take longer than 2 hours a few hunts this year there was not as many birds in the west end as most years but there was still more than enough and i would say there were more birds on the east end than last year i walked out to blind 2 saturday afternoon around 2pm and it...
  20. K

Iam not sure what you guys keep talking about , we have had another fantastic year !!! " Thats 12 already ? count them again Larry "
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks