Search results

1. D

still no birds...and still no ducks dec 15/12

Nope was there sunday and monday night
  2. D

still lots of birds on the outer bay if you wanna put in the effort to get to them, Kicks ive seen you shoot ruddies, thats worse then shooting a buffie.
  3. D

Ice at Long Point - 1212

jonny hunted turkey point yeasterday shot 18 bills by 1, send me a text if you want info on where and what i was using bud, all 10 to 20 yard shots.
  4. D

quote: Originally posted by kicks Sure there are lots of birds to be had !! Shot 6 mallards and 3 geese in B1 on Monday !! to Bad the creek is closed . But there are birds everywhere!! This is the best part of the season . " Thats 12 already ? count them again Larry " them honkers must...
  5. D

Happy Holidays

you to brody, and brad, brodys better half. see ya boys next year or on the bay fishin
  6. D

LPWA Crown Marsh Rehab Funding

if you can do it and not get caught you will be the man, use extra so there is a big pond when your done haha
  7. D

LPWMU Self Serve Dec 21/12 - Jan 5/13

you did better then me this year, I shot 3 toms, 2 bears, 2 Bucks. had mutiply incounters with 150 class deer this year with my bow only didnt limit out twice on ducks, ate perch or walleye every weekend in the summer, Maybe you can teach me something I dont know if your so great always willing...
  8. D

Im part of the problem eh? Who are you? Use your real name dont hide behind a computer Look at the unit like a business because thats what it is. Why would you change something thats worked for so long. And it was just voted on 3 years ago and it wasnt even close, and we have resevation, I...
  9. D

quote: Originally posted by 3 black dogs I think this is a great Idea and is a step in the right direction of how the unit should be managed the old boys club will actually have to get up with the rest and be there to get thier favorite spots. Imagine that a fair way to get a good blind at...
  10. D

lol no not the good old boys, biologist and under grads from the long point area. No i may not know you but I have never heard anything good about you from anyone when it comes to knowing anything about waterfowl hunting. Your like a case of computer herbies with the whole swan thing, im sure...
  11. D

every single person in the marsh wants to shoot a swan, trust me, Its just when your getting told by acual biologist that it is not a good idea at the time certain groups are going to side with them, not someone that has no clue what is goin on in the duck and that hunts for 3 days a year. If...
  12. D

Cinnamonn teal

Nice sandor,
  13. D

Cinnamonn teal

Yep,
  14. D

tough weekend

Hope we find out who did it buddy, as long as they didnt take the skunk ducks u will be ok. I got some cans i never use u can have till the end if ya want to man
  15. D

Congratulations Dicker!

quote: Originally posted by Lpgar Last year we shot Black...white winged...and surf Scoters....and a Brant off Pottahawk. Just about anything is possible. A few years back a friend wanted Me to look at the 3 huge Buffleheads he shot...Immature Harliquins all 3 of them. Probably why I love...
  16. D

I hunted wed, theres tons of mallards around just need the weather. Shot 12 greenheads and 10 geese by 12 oclock out of the unit. Easily decoyed 20 hens, 30 gaddies and 10 other greenheads that got free passes cause we werent sure what they were cause of the sun. And by decoyed I mean 20 yarders...
  17. D

Divers are Down

dont rush them markus, got another month before you even have to worry about it getting cold. Go shoot them mallards me, neumann butch and jay pounded on last weekend. They will be there still
  18. D

Dabbling Duck Migration Forecasts

You got out much yet this year Mike?
  19. D

Divers are Down

Some are down but not till the week you go out and limit on only drake reds and cans for 6 days, thats when you know they are here. Couple buddys that guide outwest says there still out there, so hopefully soon. dont want to rush em we its a long season
  20. D

MY SIDE OF THE STORY "OPENING MORN"

quote: Originally posted by ship wrecked hey donald when is the shindig would love to come i'll bring my own beer. any friday night at the fire
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks