Search results

1. fshrgrl

2017/2018 Inner Bay Ice Fishing Thread

d none of the above
  2. fshrgrl

Quite frankly I fail to see what your comment has to do with fishing...
  3. fshrgrl

Well if it makes everyone feel better we have been sitting here in Temagami since Dec 27 and we've caught 2...one itty bitty perch and one walleye. But go to Nip...yeehaw!!!
  4. fshrgrl

Help a guy out

None of the above...Temagami.
  5. fshrgrl

Fishing Report Burwell Sept 22nd

Good for you Moocow!! because your buddy Rundle is catching zip!!!!
  6. fshrgrl

WHERE IS THE ICE

There is ice beyond Huntsville. Last weekend there were quite a few huts out on Nippising. We are one hour north of North Bay and there isapprox. 7 inches. Compared to last year's 18". Even the snowmobile trails had not been groomed as of last weekend. Motels/restaurants are crying the blues.
  7. fshrgrl

lack of moose tags

No tag, no problem we're "Moose Fishing " in mu 40.
  8. fshrgrl

SUB for Sale

PARTY BOAT!!!!!!
  9. fshrgrl

Tricks for getting atv's unstuck on the ice

A nice shovel works for me every time in slush. But what do I know i'm just a woman.
  10. fshrgrl

Moose Education Required

Part of the problem where we hunt them...
  11. fshrgrl

Refilling 1 Lb propane tank

Frankly I think not being able to buy the adapters here in Canada is a violation of my human rights. Seriously if any of you do have a "little accident" I know a really good plastic surgeon.
  12. fshrgrl

bacon on the corner

Dedman v. The Queen 1985. The Supreme Court of Canada ruled 4 to 3 that a RIDE program does not violate the Charter of Rights.
  13. fshrgrl

bacon on the corner

If you have nothing to hide what's a few minutes of your time. And yes i'm biased. My father in law is a retired OPP diver.
  14. fshrgrl

Muskies

Back in the 50's (before my time) my uncle would pickle them. Personally I don't think I could stomach that.
  15. fshrgrl

ARGO HELP PLEASE TRACK ISSUES

Just don't go through the ice in one. Trust me I know from experience you wont get out. And I also recommend cleats if you plan on going up hills on hard packed snow or you will be using your winch a lot.
  16. fshrgrl

tear in my clam shelter

duct tape
  17. fshrgrl

Maker a Laker

Maker a Laker
  18. fshrgrl

Your thoughts on a Dog

Bassets are great rabbit dogs. Hamilton Hunt Club just had their basset weekend where they take them out and hunt rabbits, something to watch and hear! We are golden retriever people. However they need A LOT of exercise, not just a walk around the block. He is a great hunting dog but if he...
  19. fshrgrl

Your thoughts on a Dog

Bassett hound!!
  20. fshrgrl

ARGO HELP PLEASE TRACK ISSUES

On our Argo Bigfoot 6x6 we know we have to downsize the tires in order for the tracks to work. Too bad if I knew you were looking for tracks we have an extra set.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks