Search results

1. FRANKIE

Water conditions Thames

Anybody checked out the river west of London yet today? Was thinking of giving it a go with pike and walleye opening. Cheers, Frank
  2. FRANKIE

LPB Ice Fishing Withdrawal

So how many of you out there are showing the symptoms???? It's a darn good thing I got away to Nipissing for three nights earlier this week, stopped the "shakes" for awhile, anyways:) On the bright side of things should be lots of perch raring to go if we ever do get the hardwater.
  3. FRANKIE

Our Family at the Fish-A-Thon

Just wanted to post a few "pics" that Juli and I took at this year's Fishing For A Cure For Cancer Event on this forum, for those that aren't on the OFC. It was a really special day, and, we were more than happy to lend a hand in whatever small way we could. The final dollar amount raised...
  4. FRANKIE

Question For North Erie Marina

I've heard, and read, so many good things about your business. Was wondering how much of a run it is (on average) to decent perch grounds. My boat is only a 14 fter with a 15 hp, so have to pick my days as far as wind is concerned. Usually just do our "perchin" at the Inner Bay in Long Point...
  5. FRANKIE

Family Fun Day On The Bay

Got out with the family for a fun day of ice fishing, today. Mild temps made for a comfortable day, but, I'd take some colder weather to keep the ice around any day. We went out with Grangers (have my own hut, but, only big enough for two) and their hospitality and service were great. Between...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks