Search results

1. elevatorman

Lake O Salmon and Facts of Fishing Kids Day

I know Ryan (Bragging Rights) is busy so I figured that I would write this. Ryan picked me up in Cambridge at 4:45 and we headed to the Credit to try and get some salmon at the mouth. We started out trolling spoons for a bit and chatted away with no luck Ryan's dad decided to switch...
  2. elevatorman

Looking for some Burwell info

I'm hoping to pull the boat out from Old cut and trailer it over to Burwell for a day soon to get some Walleye and Bows. Question is, how far out is the 60FOW that everyone is fishing at. Judging by my navionics app it looks like about 12 miles. These are a couple of the ones I pulled from...
  3. elevatorman

FISH-A-THON FOR A CURE

Less than 2 weeks away! Dan B. www.Fish-A-Thon.com
  4. elevatorman

Perchin' with Skinny

Met up with Tim (Skinny) at the boathouse this morning for some perch and pike fishing. After spending an hour loading up his tackle:D we were on our way to the perching grounds. It's nice to see that the water level seems good this year The bite started out with only the babies coming out...
  5. elevatorman

Some pics from Sunday

Just some random pics from old cut. What a beautiful day! Dan B.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks