Search results

1. elevatorman

fishathon for a cure

I'm not on here (nor at the cottage for that matter) as often as I use to be. As Ryan stated in the other thread as the kids get older you run out of time to do anything. We are now doing the 1 week to go running around last minute stuff and I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for their...
  2. elevatorman

OLD CUT Winter BAY ACCESS and PARKING 2013.

I'm curious if the people currently blocking my boathouse paid you for a permit? Dan B. www.Fish-A-Thon.com
  3. elevatorman

Where is SRT8?

He's fine. I think he's still trying to figure out what we did wrong in our tourney's this year :D Dan B. www.Fish-A-Thon.com
  4. elevatorman

Fish a thon

We now have a "Donate" button on the website so anyone can donate anonymously via paypal Dan B. www.Fish-A-Thon.com
  5. elevatorman

Fish a thon

We try to make sure that EVERYONE gets a prize pack. Some examples of prizes this year are: Lake Nipissing Getaway, Niagara River Charter, TV, tons of fishing gear, gift cards, clothing. The list goes on and on. All the info should be on the website. But feel free to contact SRT...
  6. elevatorman

Fish a thon

Just a little bump We have a TON of sponsors this year. I was just on the west arm of Nipissing at Lakair Lodge. They have once again donated a getaway valued at $500 Dan B. www.Fish-A-Thon.com
  7. elevatorman

Perching with free bait

This is good for a morning laugh Dan B. www.Fish-A-Thon.com
  8. elevatorman

Pt Burwell perch derby CANCELED

Bump Dan B. www.Fish-A-Thon.com
  9. elevatorman

Advice - Electric Trolling Batteries

Energizers from walmart are the bast Dan B. www.Fish-A-Thon.com
  10. elevatorman

quote: Originally posted by SRT8 quote: Originally posted by elevatorman In Dan B. Oh Really I wasn't sure since your going to be in my boat LOL I would like to thank Denali custom rods, The Rod Glove,X-zone Lures, IMA Lures and Numa Optics for their support smartass Dan B...
  11. elevatorman

In Dan B. www.Fish-A-Thon.com
  12. elevatorman

LPB Friday Apr 20th

I tried there last night from 7 - 8pm with no luck Dan B. www.Fish-A-Thon.com
  13. elevatorman

Lake ont.

lots of browns being caught along with some kings Dan B. www.Fish-A-Thon.com
  14. elevatorman

strange fish in the bay today

Tons of bowfin in the bay. Most that I have caught were 18-20 inches. My buddy caught one around 27" Dan B. www.Fish-A-Thon.com
  15. elevatorman

old cut water levels

I put the boat in last night, average water level Dan B. www.Fish-A-Thon.com
  16. elevatorman

Charter

There all good Dan B. www.Fish-A-Thon.com
  17. elevatorman

Perch derby out of Burwell ?

No prob Dan B. www.Fish-A-Thon.com
  18. elevatorman

Perch derby out of Burwell ?

Is it June 3rd yet :D Dan B. www.Fish-A-Thon.com
  19. elevatorman

Perch Derby @ North Erie Marina

Unfortunately I will be attending the perch derby out of Burwell [url=http://www.longpoint.on.ca/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=15903]http://www.longpoint.on.ca/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=15903 the week before and won't be able to make it. Dan B. www.Fish-A-Thon.com
  20. elevatorman

Salvation Army Ingersoll

Awesome idea Stick! Dan B. www.Fish-A-Thon.com
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks