Search results

1. danboone

Fishing Report Elbow July 31

Looks like the weather was as good as the fishing
  2. danboone

Lost 2 year old female yellow Lab TP Marsh area

Any word on Nina? Hope she has been found.
  3. danboone

anyone getting birds at the lake

Lots of shooting Saturday afternoon in between the thunder storms, hail, gusts of wind and a visit from the c.o.'s. Widgeons, red heads, mallards and a shoveller.
  4. danboone

Question For All The Oldtimers

Do redheads and cans not have the same diet? If so, why so many redheads this year and so few cans.
  5. danboone

Thanks for the replies I enjoyed reading all of them. For me 2004-2008 seemed to be my best years I think the birds were drawn to the Robo duck like steel to a magnet,now it seems to flare them more than decoy them. This year it seemed like mostly redheads were the only ducks willing to commit...
  6. danboone

What were your best years at the point as far as numbers of birds? Not necessarily birds shot but birds seen. Was it the 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's or maybe now. I know a lot of you have hunted here many years or have fathers or grandfathers that have,so lets here some stories of years gone by...
  7. danboone

any birds?

There is very little shooting going on down here so far compared to other years. How about you?
  8. danboone

Found fishing pole

I found a nice fishing rod and reel down on Hastings this weekend. If you can describe it I will make sure you get it back.
  9. danboone

Blind Repair Day - Saturday June 11th, 9 am

Sorry guys but I can't help out this Sat. I was thinking though instead of a work day if you were to assign me a blind and a date that you needed it done (Aug 1 for example)this would work for me and I am sure others as well. This way the people that do show up on Sat. don't feel that they need...
  10. danboone

heads up

SRT8 very nice boat and sorry to see the damage to the skeg but I'm wondering if you saw someone throwing a cinder block into the channel why are you not complaining about these clowns instead of bitching about the marina owners who are probably not even aware that there is a problem.
  11. danboone

Word of thanks to some fellow hunters

Glad to hear all worked out. I meet the guys with the 2 man layout boat Sat. night they were staying at a cottage on Old Cut nice guys one american and the rest are from Essex they were telling me about the fog Fri. night and how they helped out. They also tried to help another hunter who looked...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks