Search results

1. S

Port Rowan swap meet

I’m not connected to this it came to me via buy and sale
  2. S

Lost gear burwell

Just heard Misty River lost a lead core rod a dipsy rod 2 rod holders and track Long shot but if hooked please return
  3. S

Fishing Report Great last min trip to Burwell

Got a call around 330 want to fish Burwell . When and how many seats answer I get from Misty river is one seat and very soon I say call you back. I let my wife know and got the be there in 8 minutes Well picked up @ 4 ish and off to launch load boat and gone out to 61 feet and lines in and...
  4. S

Looking for Minkota help

I have a minkota power drive V2 that was giving me trouble until today it seems it’s the control board (one under the battery test) my trolling motor became intermittent on the drive part not steering I had thought it was bad connection I pinched things and put back together it had worked for...
  5. S

Well I did it now need trolling motor parts

Ok who’s the go to for trolling motor parts I have a Minotaur power drive V2 And the board smoked the one under the battery tester Anyone have one for parts or where in Ontario to get parts I could be interested in other broken units
  6. S

Off Topic First run in boat think needs prop

Well got boat out for first trip yesterday Most seemed good with it but I did find it seemed to rev quite a bit The boat is 3.0 4 cyl and omc electric shift outdrive 18’ aluminum It came p on plane well but seemed to rev high or let me rev it high while under way It was very easy to reach 5000...
  7. S

Off Topic Battery

Looking for suggestions on a battery to go in a 4cyl inboard boat The one I have holds charge but doesn’t crank long
  8. S

Off Topic Track sled

Is anyone on here using one of these mule type items to get in and out Have any issues with certain people looking for plates and such
  9. S

how is the ice

is it holding up with the warm and rain was going to go tomorrow but unsure now
  10. S

New hut like to modify suggestions please

Ok got myself a new pop up hut it’s red and white inside Insulated The mod is to make it darker inside The red seems to glow right through wit like In past always had huts that were dark on dark and you see down hole Looking for ideas on making hut dark on inside It was suggested to...
  11. S

Going out Sunday

My son and I are walking out tomorrow just not sure if we should do st Williams or Collins What do people think where is the fish
  12. S

In search of omc tilt/trim motor

Had one rebuilt but it’s getting hot Place not open till Tuesday Looking to see if any out there stamp on side says ESQ4005
  13. S

Battery needed where is best deal

4cyl inboard battery was. Ok when I got boat but key left on and it did really come back This is for a main start battery
  14. S

Off Topic Please hand me the idiot trophy

So as some here know I’ve been messing with new to me boat It’s gone trough few changes Replaced inboard motor cleaned up a bunch of stuff so today was to be first launch and test run Well I should have done few things different had it running on the hose yesterday As was going yesterday but...
  15. S

Off Topic Did I say I needed a 4 cyl inboard

Had this running but could hear a tingling sound at times was bit rough running but not outrageous could be interested in just about any 4cyl inboard
  16. S

Looking for Omc help

My go to for boat question is now retired And that’s bad for me as I just bought a old boat with OMC 120 and electric shift stinger Looking for someone that knows these and or people with parts
  17. S

hut needs new tarp looking for input

ok so my old fold down that got dug out after sitting for 2 years needs a new tarp. my son patched it up so we could go but I want to replace need at least 9x14 and would like something that doesn't let light through. I have attached a pic of the hut. and open to suggestions on tarps nothing...
  18. S

Thanks for propane

If the person that gave my son a propane bottle today off St Williams Thank you very much ps the big pike still swimming
  19. S

Sat weather

Ok so little crusty with the wind app and such Thinking of going sat But I need to be a bit on careful side back is bit messed up What do you guys think of weather sat for trolling Probably not hitting water till noonish Price I pay when boss wants to go to
  20. S

Sat weather

Ok so little crusty with the wind app and such Thinking of going sat But I need to be a bit on careful side back is bit messed up What do you guys think of weather sat for trolling Probably not hitting water till noonish Price I pay when boss wants to go to
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks