Search results

1. Duckula

Spring Migration

Just wondering if anyone has seen any Tundra Swans at Long Point yet? Here in Pennsylvania at Middle Creek Wildlife Management area the Swan count yesterday afternoon was about 5,000 birds. We had 2 very cold nights and as such the impoundment was 2/3 frozen along with a few inches of frozen...
  2. Duckula

Howey hardware

Just called Howey's hardware looking for this years long point DU hat and was sadly informed that the store is now closed. They actually closed last month and the building is for sale. I as well as many others I'm sure are saddened by the news. A trip to Port Rowan was never complete without a...
  3. Duckula

Hunting and boating alone

Just taking an un-scientific poll here cause( due to various factors ) I might be hunting alone later next month . I was just wondering how many hunt and boat alone? I would be hunting the unit as venturing out to LR or BR would be out of the question. Thanks for your input Jeff.
  4. Duckula

Folding seat in a Bankes Chesapeake

Looking to install a folding seat in my Chesapeake on top of the fiberglass bench. Anyone try this before, how did you set it up and how is it working out for you? Been planning this for years and figured this year I'm going to get it done. Any help, ideas would be appreciated ....
  5. Duckula

Word of thanks to some fellow hunters

Just wanted to take a moment to say thanks to the guys who helped us out Friday evening. We were hunting big rice in the fog pretty much all day long and decided at about 4:15 to pick up and head in. The GPS we were using ( Magellan 315 ) never gave me a problem and we had marked waypoints to...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks