Search results

1. C

Hook set

I had my first flare up of this affliction and it freaked me out. Never had my foot hurt so badly. I went to my chiropractor thinking I needed orthodics for my shoes. He asked me if I was hitting the beers or booze a bit harder lately. Said no as I don't drink much anyway. He said "you have...
  2. C

"All About the Little Things" seminar April the 11th, 2015 at 2pm.

Very good topic!! I know my success has been hit and miss on Erie and I'd like to improve on that. Thanks Jimmy
  3. C

pro's and con's of shrink rap

I made a tarp tent. Used a couple of those saw horse brackets you can get at Home hardware and a few 2x4's made the legs and some cross braces and a ridge pole running the length and pulled the tarp over securing the tarp underneath with ratchet straps. Used a heavy tarp from TSC as i have a 21...
  4. C

trolling question...and probably a real dumb one

Most of the lure manufacturers put the names on the spoon packages now so that does clear up confusion. The other fellow in Woodstock is a good guy and knows what he's talking about. You can always count on Monty and the guys at Angling Outfitters to know the hot ones for Erie.
  5. C

Any Thoughts on Port Bruce Perch?

Thoughts on Port Bruce perch? …… hmmmmmm They are delicious
  6. C

Elbow LPB June 5th

Some nice fat hogs there Davey!!!
  7. C

Perch Tree

Do you put a Colorado Spinner on that or just go Double WillowLeaf. Colorado you'd need a hub cap from a 64 Buick for that rig
  8. C

Father's Day Perch

No launch there you have to go the long way around the point. If you have a small tinny you can drag it across the beach but stay off the road for parking. Guys tend to block the road with trailers and trucks. See Big Dave's post earlier. Welcome to the forum by the way!!!
  9. C

Anyone Been To the New Bass Pro?

Still under construction by the outlet mall in St.Catherines. Went past it last night.
  10. C

Midnight - an obituary

HTHM my heartfelt condolences for your loss. I lost my Raven almost two years ago and when I read your post I teared up immediately. Still hurts bro, couldn't get another black so we went chocolate but still miss her a lot. Peace to you man
  11. C

Port Burwell Perch May 11, 2014

Nice ones hope it picks up a bit more soon. Good catch though!! Cheers
  12. C

Interstate Batteries Available UnBeatable Prices!

Might not be allowed to post his prices in the open forum. Give him a shout and he'll hook you up
  13. C

question for "seasoned" anglers

If he turned 65 before Jan 1 he should be fine. If after I'd buy the license just to be safe. Don't want to leave interpretation to the CO's. Also I believe my father who is 70 still buys his tags for hunting. Kids fishing under age 16 is sport fishing limits but you can choose to fish conservation
  14. C

Walleye trolling has begun

Nice string of eyes there Duckman!!! Some real hogs make for nice chunky fillets.
  15. C

Off Topic... Sabbath in London Ontario

Might have been all the ambient herb wafting around that cured the back ache Stomp!! I think Elvis would only wear them in Blue Suede!! Blue Blue Blue suede crocs yeah blue blue blue suede crocs
  16. C

lowrance Seminar Angling Outfitters Monday March 24TH

Hi Monty , Like to come out on Monday, Just wondering how much the cost is to update my Lowrance Elite 5.
  17. C

Lake Erie's algae blooms threaten its survival

I live outside of Woodstock and there is a dairy farm on the concession behind me who has doubled the size of his herd in the last five years. New barn went up a few years ago. He spreads the liquid manure almost every friday before a long weekend and his farm is right on a major ditch drain...
  18. C

Feb 28 Ice Fishing report

Nice grass gator !! Looks like he'd be a handful to get through the hole.
  19. C

Off Topic... Kellog's Closing London Plant

Thinking that governments will keep us protected and our rights intact is extremely naive. Our rights and protection from the boogeymen of big business are being eroded and no one even realized it's happening. Every Free Trade agreement that is implemented is rife with clauses to further erode...
  20. C

Allow me to introduce myself..

Welcome Brad, Nice intro as well
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks