Search results

1. P

Inner bay Thurs

Went out of Old Cut today at 11am to about 1/2 mile SW of EC10. Was non stop 'till about 2 when it slowed down. Kept 33 nice ones. About a dozen boats out there, felt like a beutiful summer day, got a nice burn...nothing like a little summer before spring:D Gone fishing, be back at dark-thirty!
  2. P

Anyone get out on the bay today?

Looked like some pretty good weather out there and I was just wondering if anyone made it out today. I'm feeling a little under the weather myself or I might have tried[xx(] Gone fishing, be back at dark-thirty!
  3. P

Burwel mon aft

Went straight south out of Burwell to 59 fow and caught 5 eye's all on dipsys 3 setting out 160 feet. All came on knock out punch size bummble bee copper. 4 of them were 5-6 lbs each and 1 the size of a jumbo perch, smallest I've ever caught trolling. He was bleeding so I kept him. No bows...
  4. P

Lake O Saturday

After getting skunked yesterday at burwell I decided to give Lake O a try. Went out of bronte and fairly steady action all day. Ended up keeping 9 shakers. Had a couple big ones on but not for too long. Trolled three dipsys and one rigger. Only one fish on the rigger everything else was on...
  5. P

Burwell trolling Fri

This is my third year fishing out of burwell and me and the boy got skunked for the first time today:(We went straight south 10 miles and trolled to 16 miles. We had three lines in, all dipseys with spoons. Only managed a couple sheepies but we had fun trying:P Definetly nice and warm out...
  6. P

Inner Bay Bass anyone?

Just wondering how the bass fishing is in the inner bay. Are they still doing well in there? Any info is appreciated:) Gone fishing, be back at dark-thirty!
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks