Search results

1. G

Off Topic an ideas on what this is?

Off Topic, An ideas as to what this tool is?
  2. G

Hercules aircraft

Anybody know what's going around Tillsonburg today. I've had the Canadian forces Hercules go over my house about 8 times in the last 2 hours? Just west of tillsonburg?
  3. G

grand river launch

Can anyone recommend a boat launch for Grand River to catfish. Looks like Fishmasters is members only( have to buy a year membership?). Thanks
  4. G

Boat Insurance

What are people doing with regards to boat insurance while access to water is not available. My renewal is coming up May 1st and I am wondering if I should renew. It is stored in my garage in my back yard right now (Need a tractor to get it out). Paying $500 plus dollars right now seems wrong...
  5. G

Long Point park ramp

Does anyone know if the park ramp is open this weekend. I know the park is closed until July 15th but voice message says day use is open. Is ramp part of the day use. Tried to call but nobody is picking up the phone. Thanks
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks