Search results

1. misty river

Port Burwell Aug 5

Well after spending 7 weeks in the shop the Beast was finally repaired and we were able to get back on the water. Put the boat in the slip Tuesday evening and have enjoyed a few trips catching lots of eyes since then. We went out this morning and caught our 4 man limit in a couple hours ...
  2. misty river

Wishing my dock buddy a happy birthday

I would like to wish @Toad a happy 65 birthday today Thanks for all the advice and dock side chats over the last few years Tight lines buddy !! Have a good one
  3. misty river

Fishing Report Sunday July 31 evening

Decided to go out with my son , my brother and friend last minute for an evening troll and wasn’t disappointed!! Stated at 5:30 and done at 8 pm with 4 man limit Dipsy #3 at 110 was the most productive Lake was flat and bugs were terrible Caught a nice size Walter that got grabbed by something...
  4. misty river

Fishing Report July 17 Port Burwell

I was able to get out for the first time Sunday morning My son has been out a few times the week before and done well We fished from 6:30 - 11:30 and got 12 eyes and 2 bows with two farm animals added in the fun Fished from 58 -62 Ft Cheers
  5. misty river

Fishing Report Perch fishing on fathers day

Went out Sunday morning to clear creek area 30ft of water Very slow bite but we did manage 18 Some real nice jumbos in the mix
  6. misty river

Ready to go fishing

We put the beast in the slip last night Hoping to go perchin sometime soon!
  7. misty river

Almost ready for perch fishing

Just finished installing new batteries and an onboard alternator charger as well as a new lowrance ghost trolling motor This should help me track down those perch that have been hiding on us
  8. misty river

I’m essential

Put this sticker on my truck just to let everyone know that I’m essential , lol
  9. misty river

Off Topic Happy New Year

wishing everyone a happy new year Tight lines and stay safe
  10. misty river

Found some perch

Well , not the way I like to find them And no I didn’t bring any home Hopefully 2021 will be a better perch year
  11. misty river

Fishing Report Wanted to perch fish but

No minnows ..... It was a good thing we brought the big poles just in case Ended up getting our 3 man limit by 10:30 52 ft Lead core with body bait was the main producer
  12. misty river

Fishing Report Perch fishing

Went out of Burwell at 5:50 am Got to our spot by 6:30 96 beauty perch and 2 walleye by 10:00 am , ran out of minnows Clear creek 30ft
  13. misty river

Fishing Report Perch fishing

At our spot at 7am and stopped at 10:30 , didn’t move at all Kids had to work at 2 pm or we would have stayed longer 49 nice perch and 1 eye Just past Sandhills 30 FOW
  14. misty river

Off Topic minnows in Port Burwell

I want to go try to find some perch Saturday morning and I am wondering if there are minnows at Port Burwell marinas ? thanks
  15. misty river

Finally

Time to put one on the boat and on the truck
  16. misty river

Off Topic Fish fry

Cooked up the last of my fish from 2019 , hopefully sometime in 2020 I can restock the freezer
  17. misty river

Off Topic Smoked rainbow

Had the chance to do up some of the rainbow trout we had in the freezer this weekend Made candied trout , my favourite
  18. misty river

Off Topic irrigation pond to fish in ?

as you all know I love perch fishing in my boat but sometimes I like to take my kids (and my nephews now that they are old enough) fishing from shore (catch and release ONLY) I have a couple farmers that have given me permission to fish in their ponds but I am always looking for more (especially...
  19. misty river

Fishing Report Monday morning perch fishing

Thought we would try for those mysterious yellow bellies again today and with a little luck Big Otter had minnows . Thank you Big Otter marina ! Any way two of us got our limit of 100 nice perch , some were incredibly big. I also caught my first eye while perch fishing today ! It started off...
  20. misty river

Fishing Report Burwell Wednesday evening

Went out from 4pm to 8pm 6 rods 42 - 55 Fow Most action in 42 - 46 fow Dipsy at 80 ft #3 setting and lead core 180 ft out did most of the work Got 21 walleye and 1 perch 3 silvers 1 white perch 1 farm animal Was able to get my new son in law from BC out for some ERIE fun ! Smaller eyes in the...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks