Search results

1. erie feeln

Controlled Hunt

You can apply now for shotgun i did it today but not sure if it went through because of us holiday july 1 to31 results sep
  2. erie feeln

Winds

Trying to go out with pops burwell or naniticoke i have a hard time with wind whats a good day for a 16ft with a 50 hr any help would be great thanks Johnny
  3. erie feeln

Off Topic left hand golf clubs

anyone selling left hand golf clubs for a 16 yr old boy
  4. erie feeln

burwell tomorrow

anybody heading out tomorrow i dont know the winds if so let me know we can chat on the radio i will be with cancelled check thanks
  5. erie feeln

my friend want to sign up he having trouble how does he do it
  6. erie feeln

Address change to RCMP

im having trouble logging into the web to change my address to the rcmp should i just call them i cant create an account
  7. erie feeln

Burwell bust

Fished this morning from 7 till 100 1 shit head lol the fog was so bad i was scared today couldnt see a thing kreepy lock jaw for us today washed lots of lures and ripplins maybe next time geeze
  8. erie feeln

burwell winds tomorrow

pops and i plan to go out monday in 16ft the winds keep changing any help would be great for morning fishing thanks erie feeling (johnny)
  9. erie feeln

Saugeene River

does anyone know if its still a 2 fish limit there long drive from btfd
  10. erie feeln

burr

getting to be that time of year there was ice in my bird bath Brantford area
  11. erie feeln

got your letter yet rcmp

got mine today still going to argue the diameter with chokes u cant fire them without so that's just wrong not getting my stuff
  12. erie feeln

The Spawn

With no access to our honey spots do u all feel that this could be good for our spawning fish and it could boost the trout fishing for next season or even more in the lakes
  13. erie feeln

pier fishing

can we fish from the piers for trout and at the front of the mout of the rivers or streams
  14. erie feeln

deer tags

just did my antlerless tag and deer tag to my surprise after 45 min on phone you cannot use the same email to help out pops who has no computer. so heads up for those who don't you have to go to a service ont or ministry office good luck lots of papers to copy as well so have good ink
  15. erie feeln

saugeen river

any boys gals on here that went to Brantford steelheaders derby this weekend on the saugeen who won
  16. erie feeln

goose shot

just had an excellent day today oct 20 killed lots of geese but wounded a lot too witch led to fly aways DAM IT im shooting 3 inch heavy metal and blind side what is a great shot or can someone refer me to a shot that will kill
  17. erie feeln

burwell tomorrow am

any info on winds tomorrow am burwell going to try in a 16ftr boat seems it might die down
  18. erie feeln

nanticoke Wednesday 12th

got into the fish at 45 to 50 ft leadcore worked 6 colour downriggers at 22 ft dipsey worked to but omg that weather man really sucks we bucked 5 to 6 ft rollers wow it took a hour and 45 minutes to get back to the marina limited out seem the fish are liking the smaller baits and a picky bite...
  19. erie feeln

Nanticoke today

pops and I fished elbow from 8 till 2 got 9 wallys body baits fish on riggers lead and dipseys 45 to 50 ft chop was fun
  20. erie feeln

titanic sunk

today at burwell in a 16 ftr was omg the 6ftrs did me in now I know how one day from the next can change wheew made it back safe at 10am big boats were behind us too today erie showed her strength today 00000 fish no ice burgs but I never watched a boat beside me disappear then ohhhh there they...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks