Search results

1. erie feeln

Controlled Hunt

Thanks it worked
  2. erie feeln

Controlled Hunt

You can apply now for shotgun i did it today but not sure if it went through because of us holiday july 1 to31 results sep
  3. erie feeln

Winds

Trying to go out with pops burwell or naniticoke i have a hard time with wind whats a good day for a 16ft with a 50 hr any help would be great thanks Johnny
  4. erie feeln

Off Topic left hand golf clubs

anyone selling left hand golf clubs for a 16 yr old boy
  5. erie feeln

First day deer hunting blues

Beauty pictures my dad is 75 still enjoying the wildlife
  6. erie feeln

Controlled hunt week, group traditions

Just for shits and giggles go try to get some hungarian hurka its delicious you will all love it liver sausage or make your own
  7. erie feeln

burwell tomorrow

thanks pal whats your handle
  8. erie feeln

burwell tomorrow

anybody heading out tomorrow i dont know the winds if so let me know we can chat on the radio i will be with cancelled check thanks
  9. erie feeln

sorry its just a tough question frustrated
  10. erie feeln

my friend said he tried to answer the hot spot question and he said screw it he is an officer owell site must full
  11. erie feeln

my friend want to sign up he having trouble how does he do it
  12. erie feeln

When you don't have breadcrumbs hack...

Hey Mrs Stomp i see your come back and agree with you BUT the nachos are salty more than the chips try 1 little bag for 4 patties you might be surprised. now that's johnnys redneck i have lots of experiences and recipes.
  13. erie feeln

Address change to RCMP

im having trouble logging into the web to change my address to the rcmp should i just call them i cant create an account
  14. erie feeln

I also use HickorySticks the chips in my venision hamburgs
  15. erie feeln

on my way lol(y)
  16. erie feeln

Burwell bust

us 6 fish them tonnes what makes sence am i wrong fishermen and woman your lucky on the best day to get 6 why wouldnt i complain markets are over priced and over stocked when time to throw out hmmm zooo or garbage
  17. erie feeln

Burwell bust

just go straight out count all the white boyes and mark it forgot its a net and my length might be wrong lol
  18. erie feeln

Fishing Report Monday July 26th Afternoon-Burwell

what a change from the morning im seriously not beleving it
  19. erie feeln

Burwell bust

thanks red and konrad67 i diddnt see the marker until i was on top of it a white bouy with a stick on it im telling u it should be fluoresent colours so we can see them
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks