Search results

1. aknelsen

May 16th pike lpb

Went out of sandboy marina yesterday, lots of boats out, I got 8 pike and 1 rockbass in about 4hrs, sorry no pics, tried for perch for about a 1/2hr nothing, there were no cops, no tickets, it was a nice day to be on the water.
  2. aknelsen

Info on boat trailers

I am looking for a brand new boat trailer for a 14ft aluminum boat, is there a certain brand i should be looking for? Where is the best place to get one? Thanks
  3. aknelsen

Off Topic Lost a big white cooler

Hi guys, I lost a big white cooler with white ropes and wooden handles coming from tillsonburg to port Burwell, it must have fallen off my boat, if you find it let me know thanks.
  4. aknelsen

Fishing Report May 31st port rowan pike

My son and I went out for 2 1/2 hrs and caught 16 fish ( mix between pike and rock bass) out of port rowan, he got the biggest at 28" and a thick girth
  5. aknelsen

Fishing Report Long point pike

My dad and I went out of long point this morning, we got 9 pike and 4 rock bass
  6. aknelsen

Fishing Report Saturday morning walleye

Me and my Dad Started at 8:30am done at 12:30pm, 58FOW, dipsey on #3, 160 back, orange and black RRF and leadcore 9 color (325ft out) blue and silver RRF, ended with 9 in the box, lost 2 by the boat, only 2 rods.
  7. aknelsen

Fishing Report Aug 31st afternoon in burwell

Went out yesterday with 2 of my brother in laws, they have never trolled for walleye before, fished for 4 hrs, only 2 rods, got 8 walleye and 1 bow, #3 on dipsey 160 back, 8 color on leadcore, lost as many fish as we caught.
  8. aknelsen

Got my limit

Started out of Burwell at 8:45am, was a little choppy but manageable in a 14footer, 6 walleye in the box by 12:15pm, plus 2 farm animals, had to change alot to get them, all on RRF's, different depths on almost every fish, from 30' on dipsey to 65', only got one on leadcore at 170' out, spoons...
  9. aknelsen

Off Topic Navionics or lakemaster for humminbird

What is better navionics or lakemaster for a humminbird helix 5, looking to buy one or the other, possibly in the spring, any inputs?
  10. aknelsen

Sept 15th fishing report

Fished out of burwell from 8-11:30, only got 1 steelhead on 6 colour leadcore using greasy chicken wing, not a single walleye, what am i doing wrong? I also tried nascar and ripplin redfins, going 2.5 -3 mph, any help is appreciated. Thanks
  11. aknelsen

hastings perch Aug 22

Me and my dad headed out of burwell in my 14ft deep and wide, towards Hastings, 50 min drive, 52ft of water, non stop action till we ran out of minnows, the bottom of the fish finder was stacked with fish, ended after 2 hrs of fishing, 59 keepers, 12lbs of boneless skinless perch.(y)
  12. aknelsen

Tim Keech passed away

i found out yesterday morning that a fellow fishing buddy, co-worker and member of 6-8, Tim Keech had past away monday evening from what i understood he had a heart attack, just wanted to let everyone on here know, he will be missed, my thoughts and prayers to him and his family
  13. aknelsen

Fishfinders on my mind

I have been looking and doing research on fishfinder combos, it is driving me nuts, there is way too many to choose from, but I seem to like the hummingbird helix 5 DI gps, anyone have one, what other fishfinder combos would you recommend, which one is better down imaging or side imaging, my...
  14. aknelsen

boat motor

I was wondering if it is worth going to the US to pick up a new 25hp outboard because they are a lot cheaper there, the only thing I'm worried about is getting it over the border. Has anyone ever done this? Any advise. Thanks
  15. aknelsen

Any smallies at Bluff bar?

my brother in law and I were looking to go to bluff bar on saturday to catch some smallies, we have never been that far out before, is that where the smallies are hiding?
  16. aknelsen

Smallie fishing with the family LPB

went to LPB this morning with the wife and kids, fished for an hour and a half and caught 8 smallies would have stayed longer and caught more but you know kids with their short attention span, my 4 year old son caught the biggest smallie of the day at 3lbs, my daughter caught the second biggest...
  17. aknelsen

fantastic day fishing in lpb

Started fishing at 6:15 am in the inner bay, caught 23 smallmouth in 4 hours, they were biting like crazy when I got to the areas that were the water temp was 71-73, all fish caught on purple tube jigs while drifting
  18. aknelsen

lpb bass opener

2 man limit in 4 hours, drifting with tube jigs
  19. aknelsen

Long point smallies must have gone to deeper water

my dad and I went out to long point this morning, south east of ec10, tried dragging tubes, and body baits, only got 1 largemouth about 1 1/2lbs, no smallmouth, the water temp was 77 so that must have moved them to deeper water, I think last weekend the water temp was 74 and the smallies were...
  20. aknelsen

Aug 24/13 long point smallies

went out of old cut this morning headed south of ec5 drifted with purple tube jigs in about 8ft of water, got 4 in the boat, lost a lot of them including a monster that ripped my 14lb line right beside the boat
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks