Search results

1. FinsnFeathers

Great Idea!

Hey Stomp, thanks for this forum!! GREAT idea and such a great place to exchange stories and challenges. Keep up the great work guys!! Finsnfeathers4me!!
  2. FinsnFeathers

Port Bruce reports???

Anyone got a report on the eyes off of Bruce for me? Thinking of heading down on Sat. morning. Thanks, Fins
  3. FinsnFeathers

Port Bruce Aug 5

Hello all, my friend Stewy called me up this afternoon and wanted to head down to the lake, so we loaded up and headed down. I would like to say a big THANK YOU to Greg at the North Erie marina for getting us in the water as quickly as he did with so many boats coming off the water as we showed...
  4. FinsnFeathers

Pt Bruce Eyes

Hello all, got out of Bruce yesterday and had a pretty good day!! Fished from 7 till about 2 boxed 9! We had good luck on both the riggers and 10 colour lead. Riggers where down 55 back 75. We had very good luck with the Reef Runners in bright red colours!! Bite seemed to be on and off but...
  5. FinsnFeathers

Bruce Eyes July 29

Had a good day on the water today. From the chatter on the radio (and there was LOTS) I am thinking we did better than most out there?? We to found the Farm Animals but not like what we where hearing on the radio. MAN those things are HUGE this year!!! Anyway, we boxed 6 eyes fishing 59 - 61...
  6. FinsnFeathers

Bay of Quinte

Hey all, as promised here is my report from the Bay of Quinte this weekend. We traveled Thursday night and hit the water Friday morning. Fished for 3 hours and had a 4 man limit of very nice eyes!! Most of the fish caught around the 2lb mark with a few in the 3lb class. A little time cleaning...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks