Search results

1. CourtLund

Erieau advice

I booked a cottage for a week down by erieau July 23. Never fished that far down before. Same tactics as Burwell? Long ride out to deeper water? Going to have the kids with me so hoping for some perch as well?
  2. CourtLund

Fishing Report Burwell last night

Pretty bumpy out there last night. Didn’t see many boats. Headed south west to 57fow. Took an hour or so to find them, and had a hard time staying in them with the waves. Dipsy back 120 with a dark purple harness took 6 of 12 we landed. Mixed bag for the rest. Lost a bunch from the waves...
  3. CourtLund

Anyone at Burwell today? Conditions?

Hoping to get my dad out this afternoon, but needs to be calm for him…
  4. CourtLund

Fishing Report Burwell Tuesday/wednesday

Took the kids camping down at big otter on Tuesday. Didn’t go out till 6:30pm as the water was too choppy for the kids. Fished from 7-8:30. 7 walleye and one bow. Fished 58-60 fow 10col and riggers set at 50’. A buddy met me Wednesday am. Lake was calm, but the bugs were horrible. Managed...
  5. CourtLund

Fishing Report Port Stanley Jul 28pm... wind reports are useless!

0.3 ft my @ss! LOL. After 1.5hr drive to Stanley I was not impressed to see white caps from the parking lot. We made the decision to motor out anyway. Pretty rough for my 17’ Lund. Made it out to 58fow soaking wet and sore backs from the pounding. Trolled for an hour south to 64fow with...
  6. CourtLund

Fishing Report Stanley Monday AM

First time launching from port Stanley. On the water by 7:00 after fighting with a temperamental parking machine at the ramp. Guy launching beside me told us to go straight to 65 fow (thank you!). We set up in 64, and fish on before we got the second line out. Took us less than 3 hours to...
  7. CourtLund

Lund boat leaking

I have a 13year Lund explorer that has a small leak and a couple suspicious looking rivets. I was just told that Lunds warranty doesn’t cover single rivets just double riveted seams?? Anyone have any experience with this? Am I in for a huge bill to repair the leak? Not super happy with...
  8. CourtLund

Burwell Sunday night

Headed out around 3 PM Sunday. Straight out to 60 feet of water. Ended up coming in around seven as the lake was getting really rough. Took us over an hour and a half to get back to shore. Ended up with 12 walleye, lost two at the back of the boat in the waves. 10 of 12 fish came off of copper...
  9. CourtLund

LPB sat/sun

Fished bait island, the channel, and out in front of millionaires this weekend. Smallies were few and far between all weekend. Only managed 6 in the boat and a couple that threw my hook. Every fish was 2lbs+, and most were over 3. Too big for my fryer unfortunately.... The largemouth on...
  10. CourtLund

Off Topic Need some info on planer releases.

Where is the best place to stock up on planer release clips? Just built my big board setup. I’ve seen some on Amazon but not sure if they are any good? Does anyone have any reviews of the clips they sell on Amazon?
  11. CourtLund

Beauty day on the bay!

Spent a few hours with my daughter on the bay this morning. Lots of little guys in there, but enough 10-13” to make a decent meal. My daughter landed one pike which she demanded we turn into pike fingers for dinner. Time to switch the ultralights to my bass poles for next weekend! Happy...
  12. CourtLund

LPB Saturday afternoon

Got on the water about 5:30pm. Launched at Collins for the first time. Nice organized operation there! Fished out in front of Collins for some pan fish. Lots of blue gill, rockies and a few keeper perch. Kept enough for a fish fry tonight. All caught on a little buck tail jig tipped with...
  13. CourtLund

Planer mast advice

Thinking of switching from Inline boards to a mast and boards this summer. Any advice on make and model to look at? Hoping to find one to go in a seat mount on my 17’ Lund.
  14. CourtLund

Friday night Burwell

On the water by 5:30pm with my dad and a friend.... straight out of port to 59fow. Trolled for 3 hours marked nothing only picking up 1 bow. Made some calls and found a buddy who was catching east of port in 62fow. Punched in his location and headed east about 10km. Dropped lines and it...
  15. CourtLund

Fishing Report Glasgow July 9th am

First visit to Glasgow this morning. Drove straight out of port to 60 feet. Was slow at first but picked up once we hit 68 feet of water. Dipsy back 100 feet and four and five colour lead core took most of the fish. Anything green seemed to be what they wanted. 16 walleye and a bow. Great...
  16. CourtLund

Burwell... your dead to me!

Just for now!! Rough day today. Was going for another try at perch this morning. Couldn’t get minnows when we arrived, so we hit the lake to troll for some walleye. After an hour and a half of no luck and almost nothing on the screen we headed back in to get some minnows. We tried...
  17. CourtLund

Lake St Clair muskey adventure...

Never actually landed a Muskey... until yesterday! I’ve always wanted to try ST Clair but had no idea where to start. So, we booked a charter. 6 of us headed down Sunday and we’re on the water fishing by 8am. An off shore wind had chewed up the weed beds and scattered them all over the lake...
  18. CourtLund

First solo trolling trip...

Picked a bouncy morning to try trolling by myself! On the water by 9 headed out to 50FOW. Couldn't seem to get on to them. Picked up and drove out to 60. Caught 6 walleye in about 40min. Ran one rigger and 1 6col core. Finished the day landing a double header while steering with my butt...
  19. CourtLund

Fishing Report Burwell June 29

They were scattered around but we still managed 16 walleye. Blueberry muffin on 6 colour took half the fish today. Hardly any came off body baits. We fished east of port in 55-58fow. Decided to pull the lines around 1pm. Picked up this nice 8 pounder on the blueberry muffin when bringing it...
  20. CourtLund

Fishing Report Inner bay bass sunday

On the water by 7. Launched out of the old cut, or what’s above water at the old cut! I was afraid my boat was going to float off the trailer in the parking lot!!! It was pretty slow, but picked away at them. Ended up catching 9. All bigger fish (3lbs+) Also got into a school of big fat...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks