Search results

1. Braggin Rights

Fishing Report Crappie Bait in a Pinch....

Thanks for watching man. I've been fishing a lot more with Averie in her videos lately... We realized that the high end video production doesn't do anything for viewership, and the bonus is I get to fish too! haha
  2. Braggin Rights

Fishing Report Crappie Bait in a Pinch....

Hey guys, Well this ice fishing season has sucked something fierce. Averie and I got those rainbows and we've only had like 4 days of safe ice on our pond... Anyway, before the ice completely melted we got in a single day of crappie fishing... We just assumed we'd be able to get maggots at one...
  3. Braggin Rights

We Stocked Rainbow Trout for Ice Fishing

Thanks for the love! She’s turning 17 tomorrow, so time is ticking. My first lifelong fishing partner will be moving away for school before we know it which sucks big time. lol Glad you enjoyed the vid LuvPerch!
  4. Braggin Rights

Bahaha I guess we should look at putting a ramp in next. 😂🤟🏼 Thanks really appreciate it! We’ve done several species in the pond now. The operator is licensed to sell you the fish and they typically give you a receipt and paperwork with their licensing information, contact etc. if you’re...
  5. Braggin Rights

We just wanted to put out a big huge thank you to Lynn Gehring who is a member here for helping us out with some awesome rainbows for our pond. If anyone is looking for bows give Lynn a call. He was great with Averie and set us up for some good times on the backyard pond this winter. Enjoy the vid!
  6. Braggin Rights

Stocking our Backyard Pond with Bass!!!

Hey all! I try not to share too many of Ave's videos on here so that I don't drive everyone nuts with her posts, but this one is super unique. Many of you know that we've been working towards having a backyard bass pond, and we finally got it stocked with largies.... let me know if you have any...
  7. Braggin Rights

Bottom Bouncing for Local Walleye?

Hey guys, I grew up fishing walleye in the Sudbury region and fished them on light spinning gear which I've always loved. We now live in Port Rowan and I'm not really much of a fan of trolling the big lake for them with our heavy trolling gear. We do it once a year to put meat in the freezer...
  8. Braggin Rights

Towing 4000kms with our Tesla Model Y…

Yeah… haha 4000lbs 😄👍🏻
  9. Braggin Rights

Yeah I wouldn’t be rushing to buy a used EV either… it’s still too new… but I’m comfortable with buying a new one.
  10. Braggin Rights

Yeah it’s not really a regular commuter car… I travel all over Canada and the USA for work. I film commercials and corporate videos for a living and all of my shoots are hours upon hours away. I often leave at 4 am… drive 4 hours, film from 8:30-4ish then drive home until 8pm…. Then all of my...
  11. Braggin Rights

Yeah I've done 10,000 KMs in six weeks!! lol The big savings for us in with all of the mileage I put on the car for work... and my kids hockey and such.. but mainly work, which is billable mileage... so it's cash in my pocket every month. We are going to have to buy something newer as our...
  12. Braggin Rights

Yeah I think you're 100% right with all of this. The one thing though, is that there isn't a shortage of battery resources, but there is a massive shortage of companies who are currently refining it. Musk has publicly asked someone, anyone to start a company who is willing to refine it because...
  13. Braggin Rights

Zero worries on highjacking the thread at all! It's all good conversation!! I could have done this same trip with likely with only three stops if I really wanted to. (without towing the boat) I can 529kms when I'm not towing... so with three stops at 500kms, 1000kms, 1500 kms and then arrive at...
  14. Braggin Rights

Electric is 100% the way to go for everyday driving (non-towing). I will never go back to an ICE vehicle for that. It's just so much better in every way.... and I'm a truck/SUV kind of guy. But I wouldn't tow long distances ever again, unless it's a vacation and we're not in a rush. We'll have...
  15. Braggin Rights

Hey everyone! We’ve recently purchased a Model Y and have been launching the boat around Long Point to endless questions at the ramp. So while going on our recent road trip to Nordic Point Lodge, which is an hour or so North of Dryden, we decided to make a video about it. Hope this helps if any...
  16. Braggin Rights

Hamilton Harbour Fishing Derby

lol Claira still loves to fish kids derbies for sure.. even though she does have a bit of an edge on the other kids!
  17. Braggin Rights

Fishing Report My favourite video to date (Northern Smallmouth Bass)

As mentioned in my previous post, we went up to Beauchene Wilderness Lodge for some smallie action last weekend. This is the first full video from our trip. It's a lot more personal than most of the fishing videos we do, and I'm really happy with how it turned out. These vids will make for...
  18. Braggin Rights

Bass eats a Ned Rig underwater...

Tubes are a mainstay. You can’t beat them. But it doesn’t hurt to have a variety of baits in the boat. We always have a few rigs tied up, and which ever bait gets the first few bites is usually the bait we run the whole day. Or we bounce back and forth.
  19. Braggin Rights

Bass eats a Ned Rig underwater...

Hey all! Went up north with the family this past weekend and filmed a bunch of stuff with Averie. We did a series of shorts which we'll be releasing in the coming weeks. Thought you guys might like to see some of these underwater strikes. We were in an area where bass is open currently. I...
  20. Braggin Rights

Fishing Report Select Harvest of Pike and Perch today.

Awesome stuff dude! Were you casting or trolling for gators?
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks