Search results

1. F

Bruce on Sat

All right I checked 4 sites for weather on Sat. & this is what I am reading..... Wind Alert Lake Erie says 7mphN at 9am dropping to 2mphE at noon & 5mphSE at 5pm: Sailflow says 2 knots at 11amENE 4 knots at 2pmSE & 4 knots at 5pmSE: Accuweather says 11 kmhNNE at 9am 18kmhENE at noon & 14kmhENE...
  2. F

How much longer are the pics here for??

Interested to know what everyones opinions are about how long they will stick around for this year. Last year we caught pics right till the end of Sept.:):P
  3. F

Sun July 29 Bruce

Went out with the wife today & all in all had an awsome day!! Went 5 for 9 on the pics & 15 for 15 on the sheeps!!! Biggest was 9.8 lbs! Lost 2 right at the net & the second one was on a dipsey... when it came out of the water it caught my wife in the forehead & opened up a pretty good gash...
  4. F

Sun & Mon Pt Bruce Eyes

Started in 68fow just west of Bruce (cause Greg told me to!!) Landed 3 real nice eyes & missed 3 as well. Rookie was on the net for the 1st one so we cut him some slack for missing it!!LOL Started in the same spot on Sun. & within 5 minutes had to pull lines FAST in order to miss a net!! Moved...
  5. F

Saturday for eyes!!

Planning on heading out of NEM in the am for eyes. First time out for them this year!! Any help on where to start would be greatly apreciated!! Will post results Sat. night. Greg... see you around 5:30!!:D:P
  6. F

Sunday weather

What does everyone think for tomorrow.....very conflicting reports from all the weather sites. Would like to hit Bruce for eyes or might go to Lake O for salmon.
  7. F

Sun Pt Bruce

Weather looks great for Sun!!!! Greg, see you around 6am!! Hope you still have lots of minnows!!:D
  8. F

Sat. Pt Bruce

Went out of North Erie & as always Greg was a great help getting us in & out & who could ever complain about his minnow counts??!! Ended up with 42 nice perch. Fished from 7am till about 1pm then tried over by Stanley but we found the fishing to be MUCH better out of Bruce. We fished in 33ft for...
  9. F

Week-end on the bay

With the weather report of 25km south wind on Sat. & 40km SW wind for Sun., what will the inner bay be like? I imagine it will be quite rough!!!!!
  10. F

Perch in Glasgow

I heard of perch being caught in Glasgow already. Can anyone confirm this?
  11. F

Sat. Sept. 24

Anyone fish Saturday out of Bruce or Burwell?? Hoping to get out next week-end. Perch or Pics??
  12. F

Bruce or Burwell

Heading out for eyes in the morning. Have been fishing out of Bruce all summer & have been doing pretty good. Right now is it better over in front of the sand banks at Burwell or is Bruce still producing good #'s? Taking the father-in law out for the day so producing good #'s for him is key to...
  13. F

A Quick Rant

I should have posted this sooner but just discovered it this past Sat. Sat. Aug. 27 I was parked at North Erie out by the road as it was busy there. Some AHOLE hit my trailer & took out my light cover. I just wanted to thank this AHOLE for at least leaving me a note (NOT). When I told Greg about...
  14. F

Sat PT Bruce

Thank god We didn't listen to the weather man today!! Turned out to be an awesome day on the lake. Took the wife & one of the boys out & had a blast. Went in with 7pics, 1 bow & 3 LARGE perch. Riggers were the best back 150 & down 45-50ft. Dipsies out 160ft. Pink panties took the most & pink &...
  15. F

Sat AM Pt Bruce

Headed out to 60 fow & set riggers back 100ft & down 35ft. Set dipsies back 110ft on a 3 setting. Soon had rods firing all day!! Started out using pink panties & anything with green. Pink panties picked up first Wally... a nice 6lber. Red & white dalmation workrd the best for bows. Ended up with...
  16. F

Sat. Weather

Looks like another nice one to be on the water. Come on 5:30!!!!:D:P Tight lines every one.:)
  17. F

WHAT !!!!!!

All right someone needs to help me understand some things. I check 4 different sites for weather, Sailflow,Windfinder Lake Erie, Accuweather & the weather Network. Thurs. night I checked & all 4 sites were calling for max. winds of 12-14km out of the NE. The wife & I headed out Fri. morning & we...
  18. F

Lake O Today

Went to Lake Ontario today cause I figured Erie would be too rough. Took the wife, son & his girlfriend. The weather was great, waves were no more than 1/2-1ft. We brought home a 6lb laker, 4lb bow, 2lb pink & the best was my sons first ever cohc which was also his biggest fish ever. It was...
  19. F

# of Rods

Need some info. If I am running 2 riggers & 2 boards can I still put out sliders on the riggers??[^]
  20. F

North Erie Marine

Hey Greg any way you can put a petition on here for us to sign?? I'm sure we could fill a couple of pages for you. We are behind you 100%!!!!!!!!!!:D8D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks