Search results

1. apps

Fishing Report Live @ St Clair

@Blastr and I are currently 8 for 9 49" biggest a 45" and some smaller ones ..........apps
  2. apps

5 Man Limit @ Bruce

Some good friends of ours (Dale, Joan,Bert) Mrs.apps and I went out for beautiful fall day perch fish and was our last fish toghether out of Port Bruce because Pa Pa Dale and I are both pulling our boats next week as things are whinding down for another season and what a way to go out with a 5...
  3. apps

Detroit River May 1

@reeldrag and I fished the "D" this morning 7-1ish and managed to jig up 6 ....had a great time and nice sunny day to be on the water .... thanks for the invite @reeldrag.....nice to seeing and talking to you as well @big rod......apps
  4. apps

Off Topic... Leafs Game

Last night Mrs.apps and I took in a leafs game...Mrs.apps is a huge fan .... it was her 1st time and my 2nd ...I seen #99 play there when I was kid ....had great seat and great game to watch ....we had all the goals scored right in front of us.... thought I post a few picture .....apps
  5. apps

St Clair Nov. 25/14

Well @Blastr and I fished Belle River yesterday and came up empty handed on the musky , think its 1st time I've been skunked this year ! Only thing we got was a cool pic of the rods in the front of the boat freezing up ! Still had a blast and we still got a few more chances at that 56"er @Blastr...
  6. apps

Off Topic..........Movember

Well I have shaven all my whiskers off and now have a baby smooth face again this year in order to start with a fresh new Stash for Movember , if anyone is interested in support me you can make a donation to the link below , I'm apart of a team at work so if you donate just wright in comments...
  7. apps

St Clair Sept 9/14

Mrs. apps and I fished east of Lighthouse Cove yesterday , just a little west of St Luke's and went 6-7 on the musky , biggest was a 41" which is Mrs. apps new personal best :cool: , 1-pike , 1-bass and 1- bonus walleye , I reeled the walleye in cause I thought the bait was fowled up with weeds...
  8. apps

New Ride

Well some of you know Mrs. apps and I have been talking about getting a bigger boat for a little while and 3 weeks ago some nice couple bought our boat "apps girl" and I have been boatless and depressed every since:cry: but determined to find us the best boat I could ! We know what we wanted...
  9. apps

Wild Weather

Mrs. apps and I perched fished east of the trees this morning and yes for sure we spotted a water spout about 20-25 mile southwest ,we were already pulling up and leaving , in fact I told Mrs. apps hang on a second I got to pee 1st , she was like can it wait...!!! there a water spout going on...
  10. apps

Port Bruce Friday June 27/14

Last minute call to go out , I was suppose to work OT today but it got cancelled so my Bro-in-law and I hit the lake for some perchy action and we weren't disappointed , fished east of the trees 32fow and put 80 jumbos in the cooler in 3 1/2 hours and throw back 30-40 dinks that didn't blow a...
  11. apps

Open Morning Double Up !!

Great morning , turkey in front of us all morning ! First tom came out into field with 3 hens and 4 jakes , jakes were in the decoys instantly and the tom stay out in field with hens strutting around , then I looked to the left and I seen a tom coming on a run into fight with tommy decoy , told...
  12. apps

Off Topic ...........deer pepperettes !!!

Well was a little busy this week cleaning out the freezer from last falls deer hunt , we have been messing around with pepperettes making for a few years now but we finally hit the nail on the head , just thought I would post a pic to get all your mouths watering and yes they do taste as good as...
  13. apps

Meeting

Hey All seen this in the paper and maybe a good meeting to attend it could impact the way we hunt now !.................apps MPP Jeff Yurek will be hosting public meeting to discuss Deer Management and other Natural Resource issues on the following dates...
  14. apps

Ice Wave

@Blastr sent me this via e-mail and thought I would sure it , really cool pics !!.............apps : An Ice Wave from the floor of Lake Huron near Mackinaw Island How cold is it??? it's so cold ..... ________________________________________________ Amazing pictures up around Mackinac...
  15. apps

How's the Ice ?????

We are thinking about fishing Friday and wondering how the ice is out of St Williams ? ..............apps
  16. apps

Parking @St Williams ?????

Anyone know if the farm at top of the hill is open for parking ? ...............apps
  17. apps

Off Topic......WJHC

With Christmas almost behind us , its time for our Jr. team to kick some butt in Sweden , Canada vs. Germany 7:30 am , Go Canada Go !!! ................apps
  18. apps

Ice Conditions

Hey All , just wondering if anyone has been out checking ice on St Willy's side ? Itching to get out for a fresh perch dinner !..................apps
  19. apps

Lake Erie @ 8:30 am

Here a couple picture from Pt. Stanley , not a good day out there !
  20. apps

St Clair Oct 9/13

Well we fished St Clair yesterday , went 6 for 8 , couple mid 30" , 1-42" ,1-44" and couple 49" piggies , the 2 we lost were more like "din and dash" they were gone by the time the rod was out of the holders , 1 was like a steelie we watched him break the water and spit the bait , guess he...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks