Search results

1. M

bug spray

some one mentioned a fly spray from tsc cant find thread or remember name help before I am eaten alive thanks in advance
  2. M

help needed

looking to replace my old lowrance fish finder gps, don't know if to go with lowrance hook 9 gps with navionics+card or hummingbird helix 9 sonar gps the easier to operate better not electronics expert on and off works for me thanks fellas bob
  3. M

taking fishing holiday

heading to costambar dec 8 for a few months have 2 heavy duty casting rods and reels 2 Cuban yo yo hand reels al loaded with 60/80 lb line bobbers steel leaders the works but wondering what kinds of bait would you knolageble fisher folk would recommend I take with me any feed back would be...
  4. M

point abino

does any one know it perch are bighting in area heading that way on week end for family get to gather grands and great grand kids herd about new to me ride I think fathers and I will be stuck witk little darlings the boys and I will not be able to christen new ride worst inspection than opp...
  5. M

need help

hello to all need a little info need to outfit my new to me ride 19.5 springbok centre console down riggers hummingbird or lorance fish/gps cupple spoons& body baits were to find good reasonable tackle shop thanks to all you fisher folk out there tight lines to all may you always have fair...
  6. M

dock fishing

hi all was wondering what rod and reel is recomoned plus type and test line you are using thanks in advance have a good one bob
  7. M

good news

coming soon to big otter marina lake erie bate & tackle has put booth there to sell bait & tackle just waiting inspection no more bait problems
  8. M

HAND REELS WANTED

Going to Barbados in January. Want to get 2 Jeros Cuban Yo Yo Hand Reels for a bit of shore fishing. Does anyone know of any local shops where I could them? Thanks in advance Bob
  9. M

Reel Repairs?

A while back someone had posted info re: a fellow in Paris who did reel repairs. Now that I am looking for the info of course I can't find it. If anyone knows of this fellow or someone else please contact Bob at 519-586-9343 Thanks!
  10. M

Where are the pic's and bows???

Is anyone having any luck with pickeral/bows? Hoping to get some fishing done over the next several days, weather hopefully settling down. Any advice appreciated. Thanks in advance.
  11. M

Fish Cleaner Wanted

Looking for someone to clean perch in the St. Williams/Port Rowan area. E-mail: rweatherhead1@amtelecom.net
  12. M

NOTICE IN LAKESHORE SHOPPER

AS PER LAKESHORE SHOPPER OF fEB 28/13 PAGE 40 ATTENTION HUNTERS,HIKERS,SKIERS,WALKER,JOGGERS,EQUESTRIANRIDERS,NATURALISTS AND ALL OTHER LOW IMPACT TRAIL USERS. YOUR RIGHT TO ACCESS PUBLIC RECREATIONAL LAND IN THE TURKEY POINT AREA IS ABOUT TO CHANGE. tHE TURKEY POINT MOUNTAIN BIKE CLUB ALONG...
  13. M

elbow

has any one fished the elbow lately had sonar problems plan to head out tomorrow any help on fishing depth and catch would be appricated thanks bob
  14. M

the elbow

i would like to thank these 3 gentlemen again and hope some day i will meet you on the water or can be of some help to you all. went out late but wanted to find the elbow only fished app 1 hour had some equipment problems mostly my fault for not checking as i usualy do any way hooked very nice...
  15. M

elbow

could some one explain the elbow off long point how to go about finding it would love to fish it for pics&bows have heard a lot about it & have fished bluff bar before thanks in advance for any or help bob
  16. M

Port Burwell Harbour

Could anyone inform me as to the water levels for the channel at Port Burwell? I have a 24' inboard. Has there been or is there going to be any dredging in the forseeable future? How is the fishing going(perch, and what is the expected date for pic's? Thanks, Bob e-mail: rweatherhead1@amtelecom.net
  17. M

bait

why would one buy bait at wells then drive to booths harbour wen betwen booths & fin & feather on the front road is a large bait shop lake erie bait & tackle just wondering
  18. M

Lost planer board

Lost a planer board Thursday August 5 between Burwell and Bruce. Fluorescent yellow no markings. If anyone found it please call Bob at 519-586-9343 Thanks]
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks