Search results

1. triggerfish

Port Stanley July 4

Boated 6 pics and 5 bows between 9-11:30 this morning. Lost 3 pics near back of boat. 2.5-2.8mph. 5 color, downrigger sliders . All fish were between 15-30 feet in 61 ft water. South west of Stanley. Water surface temp was 66-68*. Bugs were thick and the stable flies were biting.
  2. triggerfish

any ramps open Port Stanley/Port Bruce ?

The title says it all. Thanks.
  3. triggerfish

dipsy divers and lipped crank baits

So I went out solo with 2 rods set with dipsy divers for the first time yesterday and managed 4 walleye, then I lost both lures to seperate break offs (ralapa scatter rap, and scatter rap tail dancer) and no more bites on ripplin redfins. My question is if lure dives 6-9 feet or 16-19 feet do...
  4. triggerfish

any minnows

are there any minnows for sale in Port Bruce, or Long Point?
  5. triggerfish

upcoming winds and longpoint bay.

I want to take my daughter fishing and tubing tomorrow, or saturday. I am wondering how a south or southwest wind of 20-25km will affect the inner bay and western shoreline towards bluff bar?
  6. triggerfish

emerald shiners in Port Bruce

Are there any emerald shiners for sale in Port Bruce today?
  7. triggerfish

dogs and camping

can I take my dog camping with family at deer creek conservation?
  8. triggerfish

any minnows for monday in port bruce?

I want to take the wife and daughter out tomorrow late morning and hope someone has minnows in port bruce. Are any minnows available or any being dip netted from pier?
  9. triggerfish

Boat insurance

I just bought a boat that I actually want to have insurance on versus my old tinner and would like to know your thoughts on good low cost insurance in ontario. Thanks gang.
  10. triggerfish

still itching to icefish, try this

nice ride
  11. triggerfish

Port Bruce july 12 and 13 DWP

went out with my daughter both days, nothing but 2 dinks on sunday but water was like glass so we went for a boat ride right tight along the bluffs for last hour. Went out today, what a beautiful day on water. My daughter put 4 lbs of perch in the freezer and smiles on our faces. We had a...
  12. triggerfish

Port Bruce saturday 3pm-7:30pm

Went out today with my wife. We moved around a bit then settled in 41.6' My wife caught 40-50 perch and kept 20, couple swallowed hook,I got 15-20 perch and kept 10 perch and a bonus 5.5 lb eye. Ended up with just under 4lb of perch fillets. Biggest 3 perch were 12.75"-13"
  13. triggerfish

Port Bruce perch today 10:30 - 4:00

Nice, the perch are now in Bruce . I was fishing solo farthest west of a huge group of boats today in 43'. 1 rod limit of 9.5"+ keepers and over 100 8"+ released in 5.5 hrs. Only caught about a dozen dinks, 3 gobies , and a big sheephead. Bite was almost immediate when minnows hit bottom.Fish...
  14. triggerfish

How high is big creek?

Wondering if big creek has dropped from last week when it was near the top of its banks? Would like to go chuck some panther martins but not if it is still topped out. I know it is closed above lyndock?? bridge
  15. triggerfish

any place to launch 16' in longpoint

I am thinking of heading to lpb on sunday with a bud, and want to know if there is anywhere to launch a 16' aluminum. Prefer to go out of oldcut or causeway side of the bay.Also are the launches charging yet and if so what are this years fees?
  16. triggerfish

dec 27 oldcut

2 of us went out of old cut NNW from 9am-4pm and moved once then action was non stop. The dinks outnumbered keepers by about 6-1, but we managed 29 solid keepers - 8.5" and up. Most of the bigger perch were caught between 2pm and 4pm til we ran out of minnows. 5' of water, 8" of clear hard ice...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks