Search results

1. Blastr

New boat finally completed

Blastr charters 24 ft Proline is now completed and running like a top, 300 Suzuki. 25 Yamaha high thrust.Lowrance graphs,Auto pilot, Seadek flooring, smoothmove seats, new canvas all around thanks to convert a boat , booking charters still, call or text 519 539 2555
  2. Blastr

Burwell eyes

The eyes are in and we are catching em on #blastrcharters.ca call to book yours today.
  3. Blastr

Another Blastr Charters boat.

Another boat on the water with #blastrcharters.ca This one is a blast. Thanks Petèeeeeee
  4. Blastr

Burwell Perch Fathers Day

Had a client from upper UK. that wanted to catch some perch, with some help from Tommy Tailfethers, due to a dead battery, we still managed to find some jumbos, not as good as it has been since past couple of days. 28 to 30 fow only had junk fish , found eim in 38 fow. Water temp cold 52...
  5. Blastr

Burwell eyes

Finally got the new vessel in the water, I guess it worked out really well. 2 man ticket punched out in 6 hrs, Boat is Awesome.
  6. Blastr

Erie perch

Finally we made the right move and found em, thanks Jimmer.
  7. Blastr

Blastrcharters back at it

Well it has been some time since I posted due to the fact that my big motor was down. I waited for 4 months for a fuel modulator to come in from mercury marine. Its has finally come in and i hope to get on the water again asap. Last weekend was cold and uneventful.
  8. Blastr

Georgian Bay muskies

Did the annual trip up to Killarney two boats, only three muskies caught this time while trolling for pike. A 44", 40" and a 38" all from my brothers boat . Great way to break in a new boat. My brothers boat landed 49 fish in total and we landed 27 fish in total . My oldest son and myself spent...
  9. Blastr

Long Point opening day of bass

We pushed through the rain storm 5" that night, and met at LP at 5 00am. Almost stopped raining then, so we launched the boat and were fishing by 545 am. 15 SM bass and a bunch of sunnies by noonish so we called it for the day, A good opening day still overall. Most fish were caused on leaches.
  10. Blastr

Crappie spots

Well we found some tasty crappies the other day, I love fishing for these guys.
  11. Blastr

Niagara rvr bows

Fished the big rvr on sat Jan 9th 2021 for my first boat outing of the yr. Too bad it has to be put away for the winter that is soon to come. We had great weather and smashed some real brutes,goin 8 for 10 and we didnt touch a fish after all the small batteries( motor guide remote and AA in foot...
  12. Blastr

Lake st. Clair musky smash

Two of us fished the south shore of Lake St.Clair and we went 7 for 9. it was an awesome musky day on Blastrcharters.ca.
  13. Blastr

Lake st. Clair musky

Three of us went down to Lake st. Clair fishing and ended up two four 5, we caught one special musky on one of my homemade lures that my two sons and myself made together. A 16" Lure. A few dates left before the season is done, call or text #blastrcharters.ca
  14. Blastr

Muskie LSC

We had Uncle Bob /Dr Bob and cousin Jeff and Son Kyle out on the boat today. Awesome day 21 degrees on land a lot cooler in the boat, we went three for six and caught some big fat muskies today.Larger fish were lost early in the game .
  15. Blastr

Lake st. Clair musky

Four of us took the long drive down to Lake st.Clair we caught our first Muskie within 10 minutes and then the rest of it was spread out through the day .Ended up with three beautiful muskies caught trolling with homemade Blastr baits.Come get your fish of a lifetime now with #blastrcharters.ca
  16. Blastr

Sat September 26th LSC Muskie

Fish Lake st. Clair this morning we were on the Water by 8 till 2, went 1 for 3 Landing a 40-inch Muskie on a 6"homemade body bait.
  17. Blastr

Bluff bar pike, North shore muskie

Fished the Turkey Point side from 7 00am. till 10 a.m. no bites on musky so we went to Bluff bar and put the hammer down on some nice big Pike we went six four seven and went for a swim/walk on Bluff bar. Great day
  18. Blastr

Monday August 10th rough water

Today we fished in a little closer due to the rough winds and we still put together a good program considering we only got to do one drift due to people getting sick aboard the vessel.
  19. Blastr

Georgian Bay musky smash 20/20

Fished up in Georgian Bay 6 days , ended up going 5 for 6 on the muskies lots of bass few Pike this year. Trolled fast for the muskie with bucher's and buck tails. #blastrcharters.ca
  20. Blastr

Burwell jumbos

Took the long trip down to hastings and found some jumbos. Come get yours now on #blastrcharters.ca
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks