Search results

1. kmaub

putting the boat in today! But didn't :(

Hey all! Been a long time since I've been on! Coming out of the hibernation mode from that long winter! Went to put the boat in today but sadly it was not ready yet. So I went to the pier to take some pics for a friend (packrat) ;) and as you can see it was a tad foggy late this morning...
  2. kmaub

Pt Bruce Sept 14-14

Finally got a chance to get out today! 2 daughters, Brit and Megan and Megan's boy friend Spencer Brit left husband home to babysit while she got out on the water haha! Grandson will get out next season for sure. Started at 2:30 this afternoon and went straight out to 58 FOW and trolled...
  3. kmaub

Pt Bruce July 12-14 Walleye Hunt!! ??????

Well today was a great day to be on the water (cept for the flies) but for what ever the reason we just couldn't get the bite we were looking for! :( We did manage 2 nice walleye late in the morning and lost one but didn't get what was expected considering the amount of marks on the finder! We...
  4. kmaub

can you tell me the difference between these 2 fish?

These are the 2 rainbows we caught today. They look different to me and when I cleaned the one fish the meat is a little whiter than I'm used to when cleaning rainbow! Whats up with that? Anyone know? Fish #1 Fish #2
  5. kmaub

Pt Bruce bows and walleye June 28-14

Just me and billp today Went west of Bruce and started fishing at 7:00 am We set up in 53 FOW and had a nice little chop coming from the east trolled out to 60 ft and the best marks we had were in the 54 to 58 ft range and our speed was 2.4 to 2.8 mph so I don't think we were slow enough to...
  6. kmaub

pt bruce trollin june 22-14

One bow in the box! @ 54 fow! More to come we hope!
  7. kmaub

Pt Bruce perch June 15-14

Great day on the water again and a perfect way to celebrate father's day ! I got to spend the morning with 2 of my 3 girls and my pops!!! Started the same place as yesterday between the 2 gullys east of bruce in 32 FOW! Bite was slower today as expected with the east winds but we still...
  8. kmaub

Pt Bruce perch June 14-14

It was a great day on the water today! Me and my buddy billp did great considering I was a little apprehensive about the winds today! But we got out and started fishing about 8:00 am in 32 FOW east of port between the 2 gullys! Fish were on almost right off the bat a few to pick thru but...
  9. kmaub

Selfie for Kirk! LOL Pt Bruce June 8-14

From this morning at Pt. Bruce east of the pier!
  10. kmaub

Pt. Bruce Saturday June 7/14

OMG what a gorgeous day to be on the water! Went solo today but that's fine one needs to be alone with their thoughts every now and then! LOL Left a little later than usual this morning being on afternoon shift and all but still good! Started in 32 ft west of the pier and this is where I...
  11. kmaub

Saturday and Sunday fishin!

12. kmaub

Pt Bruce May 25-14

Oh was it a beautiful day to be on the water today! You just couldn't have asked for better! My Daughter Megan and my buddy Bill and I had a great time! Fished all over the place this morning. Went out to 38 ft east of the pier and a few bites and a couple of fish were caught here! Moved...
  13. kmaub

First perch trip of 2014

billp and I headed out this morning with 2 scoops of minnows from Greg at North Erie we headed to 30 ft of water, and had a couple bites but no takers, so we tried 25 ft and again a couple of bites nuttin! so went to 39 ft of water where my buddy Bill hooked into his first perch of the...
  14. kmaub

Pt Bruce pier May 11-14

In case any one is interested, took a drive later this afternoon to the pier and was the weather just perfect for a late fish but I din't bring anything with to fish so I took some pics instead There were 3 guys fishing and had nothing! not even a nibble and they had been there for about an...
  15. kmaub

Ready for the 2014 fishing season

we're ready for 2014 fishing season! Bring it on!!! Give a shout out to my Buddy billp for the tow to North Erie Marina! Thanks again buddy! Hope ya get feeling better! 8) And thanks to my pops for helping me put the top back together!
  16. kmaub

I would like to introduce you all to our new fishing partner

Hi all, My wife and I would like to introduce you all to our new grandson Odin! Born this morning at 8:25 am coming in at a whopping 8 lbs 12 oz! The new Mom and Dad are tuckered out but doing great and are just beaming with pride as well as the new grandparents! A lot of of you know these 2...
  17. kmaub

wind and waves

I just heard on the news that lake Erie is expected to see 12 to 14 foot waves tomorrow! Wow! that's incredible!
  18. kmaub

Walleye fishing Sept 1-13

Me and the crew headed out this morning in the fog missin pops cause I guess he needed to do some yard work today as his full time job is keeping him too busy thru the week he has to give up fishing! And he calls himself retired! LOL Started in 60 FOW and trolled out to 64 then turned around...
  19. kmaub

New best day ever!

Good evening all, I started out last night with a full boat with daughter and her boyfriend and my pops and Bill! I get up this morning with a text from the daughter that they are not coming! Oh well too bad for them! So we started out at 7:00 am and cruised out to 62 FOW and set up with...
  20. kmaub

Had one of the best days this year!

We left the marina at about 7:30 am after getting some fuel and headed out to 64 FOW south west between Bruce and Stanley We set up according to the reports that we have been reading about! Two 10 colour leads out with the usual pinks and purple body baits and the riggers right to the bottom at...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks