Search results

1. kmaub

putting the boat in today! But didn't :(

Hey all! Been a long time since I've been on! Coming out of the hibernation mode from that long winter! Went to put the boat in today but sadly it was not ready yet. So I went to the pier to take some pics for a friend (packrat) ;) and as you can see it was a tad foggy late this morning...
  2. kmaub

Picture perfect day on Longpoint Bay.

'yup see the sun this past week and some warm weather! Brings me out! LOL
  3. kmaub

Picture perfect day on Longpoint Bay.

the bay looks great! too bad the rest of the lake is still full of chunks!
  4. kmaub

Caught a beauty 7lber today

Congtats on the new addition to the family! Thats the story of a life time for sure! A special bond you will have with this little girl!
  5. kmaub

Walleye Port Bruce

we got 3 walleye sunday afternoon west of Bruce 3/4 of the way to Stanley and they were on the bottom at 57 ft dipsy's 175 ft back! If the girls wern't getting hungry we would have had our limits for sure missed a few hits and lost one right at the boat! this was the lure that was taking the...
  6. kmaub

Pt Bruce Sept 14-14

Finally got a chance to get out today! 2 daughters, Brit and Megan and Megan's boy friend Spencer Brit left husband home to babysit while she got out on the water haha! Grandson will get out next season for sure. Started at 2:30 this afternoon and went straight out to 58 FOW and trolled...
  7. kmaub

Heading out of Bruce this aft

and here are the pictures of our trip!
  8. kmaub

Burwell Grind...

Nice Job! Can't wait to get out there myself!
  9. kmaub

Weekend weatherb out look

Looking at this weekend's weather and comparing it to last week on sunday........if I had the chance to be out on the lake I'd go for it! I was out last sunday and it was a rocky ride! I had 6 out of 9 bites to the boat but was only able to bring 2 walleye in! To my defense I was buy myself! LOL
  10. kmaub

big part of the family has left us

:( RIP puppy
  11. kmaub

New Ride

very nice ride mr! Very nice!
  12. kmaub

If all fishing was this easy.

I wonder who was the poor sucker that she gutted and used his entrails as bait! :LOL::LOL::LOL:
  13. kmaub

Port Bruce Sunday AM

Whats going to be adding insult to injury is that they have scheduled mandatory O/T this weekend and so far the weather is shaping up to be on the water both Saturday and Sunday!
  14. kmaub

Port Bruce Sunday AM

LMAO! Sick that I didn't go! Love to see other get'em though! Nice going!
  15. kmaub

Burwell eye report

good to hear! I thought about going out but didn't, sounds like I missed out!
  16. kmaub

How does Sat look for Burwell Walleye?

lookin at the weather reports I think I'll be staying home! :(
  17. kmaub

Pt Bruce July 12-14 Walleye Hunt!! ??????

I was thinkin it was a little thin!
  18. kmaub

The worms and worm harnesses were an after thought once we got out to about 58 ft and no takers! LOL I'm going to try them next time out! :)
  19. kmaub

Oh there were a few silent prayer to the wally gods for sure! And a couple for the biblical fly plague too! :LOL::LOL::LOL:
  20. kmaub

Well today was a great day to be on the water (cept for the flies) but for what ever the reason we just couldn't get the bite we were looking for! :( We did manage 2 nice walleye late in the morning and lost one but didn't get what was expected considering the amount of marks on the finder! We...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks