Search results

1. preacher

Nanticoke Walleye

Fished out of Nanticoke Wednesday morning. Two man limit of eyes and a bonus rainbow, couple of farm animals and a silver. Fished 60 to 70 feet of water. Black and gold, dark green or purple were the go to colours today.
  2. preacher

Nanticoke Shoal

Fished south of the shoal today with my son. First day off together that we could get out. 45-55 feet of water. Anything with green and wonderbread did the trick. Six colour lead core and dipsey set on #2 out 100 feet.
  3. preacher

Elbow. Sept 14th

Fished the elbow today. 2 man limit by 12:30. Orange was the colour again today. 1 off 8 colour and the rest off 10 colour. Beautiful day out there today. 4 silvers. Kept 2 to smoke.
  4. preacher

Elbow Aug. 14

Took a good friend out today. 2 man limit with a bonus rainbow. 85-95 feet, Seemed like anything orange or purple or a combination thereof. Most off the 8 colour about 4 off off 6 colour. Overall a great day
  5. preacher

Boat floor replacement

I am looking at replacing the floor in my boat. In the past I have done them myself but this year I have no place to work on it and limited time to do so. Can anyone who has had this done or is in the business give me a rough idea on cost. It is a 17 foot. I know I am only getting guestimates...
  6. preacher

Burwell perch

Went out of Port Burwell today. Fourty feet of water was the ticket. Just out of Port and to the east maybe 1/2 mile at the most. Sixty three was the final count. Don't know how to upload pictures but ended up with about 8 lbs of fillets
  7. preacher

Burwell minnows

Heading to Port Burwell tomorrow,(Friday) to do some perch fishing. Can anyone tell me if minnows are available at either ramp or should I get some on the way down. Coming from the Waterford area. thanks in advance.
  8. preacher

Burwell today

Went out with my brother in law today. 2 rainbows, 7lbs each, 1 walleye, 4lbs, A big ass silver bass, 1 farm animal and 7 decent perch. All in all a good day. The ride back was a little wet though:)
  9. preacher

What do you think

This may have been suggested before I don't know but what does everyone think about having a patch, sticker or hat made up with the Channel 6-8 or Stomps Long Point logo made up. If it was done maybe all proceeds (after expenses) could go to a charity or a local fishing organization. What gave...
  10. preacher

elbow

Anything happening out at the elbow?????? Thinking of heading out tomorrow and Burwell sounds like it is pretty shallow in the channel
  11. preacher

weather cam

Can someone tell me the link for the weather cam for Burwell please. I am heading out Friday and would like to check it before I go.. Thanks in advance
  12. preacher

Boat floor replacement

I am replacing the floor in my 17 footer and was wondering where the best place would be to find the materials.I need plywood,marine grade preferably, and I want to put down a non slip type of vinyl instead of the rug that was in there before. Would the marine dealers like Proctors be the place...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks