Search results

1. preacher

Ethanol Free gas?

Just wondering, how do you test it for ethanol?
  2. preacher

Fishing Report mud

Went out of Collins yesterday. Muddy in close but cleared considerably as you went out farther
  3. preacher

New pike lure

I've been looking for some of the old big display lures or wall hangers. Where did you get it if I may ask Fishboss?
  4. preacher

Camp Horizon

It's north of Sturgeon Falls. In Field, Ontario
  5. preacher

Camp Horizon

New owner Dan can point you in the right direction. I have a map from years ago but he may have some too. For walleye I found fishing "the parking lot" just before sunset is pretty much a guarantee. Not a real big lake so just explore. Has sand bottoms, weed cover, rock areas, a bit of...
  6. 20210912_204603.jpg

20210912_204603.jpg

7. 20210912_194532.jpg

20210912_194532.jpg

8. preacher

Camp Horizon

Been up there many times. Third generation owners now. Big improvements to cottages. Docks at most cottages now also. Improvements have been going on the past year. Great fishing too. Walleye, pike, musky, bass and some perch. Was up in September this year and the walleye fishing was phenomenal...
  9. preacher

Cleaning fish...thoughts?

Clean em at home. Know some people that want the guts for baiting bears. They freeze the guts until they head North. Works well for both of us otherwise they just end up in the garbage
  10. preacher

WaterWolf Port Burwell Aug 8 2020

Thanks for showing me the difference. Didn't realize the movement the dipsey put on the lure that it does.
  11. preacher

WaterWolf Port Burwell Aug 8 2020

What line were you using in this video? I use lead core a lot and wondered what it looks like when trolling.
  12. preacher

Is Dipsy colour important?

I've had good luck using my lime green deeper diver. So far anyways it out performs my purple diver every time.
  13. preacher

Fishing Report Burwell Blues

At a quick glance at your picture it looked like mine. Got the same out of Nanticoke on Monday with my son. Was a beauty day out there
  14. preacher

Where to get started fishing the big water?

Been there done that. Makes me swear an awful lot
  15. preacher

Off Topic Vinyl flooring

I did the floor in a boat I owned about 3 or 4 years ago. I ordered the vinyl from Proctor Marine. I don't remember how much it was but it couldn't have been to bad because apparently I'm cheap according to the better half.
  16. preacher

Lake Trout. Just curious.

Can catch them In Lake Ontario . I usually go out of Grimsby, but again, you need a boat
  17. preacher

Off Topic Oil ... Crushed

And yet the price of gas at the pumps is still around the .75 cents a liter mark. Big oil, (profits) and the government, (taxes) still making out like a bandit. Price at the pumps should be around the .40 cent mark in my opinion
  18. preacher

Need Advise,,,

Bleed them out and put them on ice
  19. preacher

Used Fishing Rod Rack’s For Sale @Angling Outfitters—BUT,Going Fast!! ???

I'll have to try and get up next weekend and get one of them rod holders if there are any left that is.
  20. preacher

bass in Nanticoke?

Yes there are. Try the area of the outflow from hydro along the shore and east. Also fish the Nanticoke Shoal .
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks