Search results

1. M

Auto pilot ?

Recommend you go with the Motorguide Xi5 , 24 volt with number 31 series batterys for bow mont electric , comes with hand control autopilot and cordless foot control 60 in shaft or 72 in. Lighter than competion , faster and takes less energy, recommend you get a two or three bank charger. See...
  2. M

Thursday, Feb. 14,LPB at St. Williams

Stay safe , trust everyone has a mustang floater suit , ice pikes and spud bar. Better to be over prepared , than under prepared. Have a gr8 day fishing everyone. ?
  3. M

Angling Outfitters Boat Show Sale Lowrance ,Simrad ,Hummingbird , Ice Machines ,and Garmin

Sale prices , ice huts ,augers , rod and reel combos , all your ice fishing needs . Come out and see all the latest in electronics , I will be there Friday and Saturday . Bring in your machines for updates and I will set them up for ice fishing , no charge . Same prices as TORONTO BOAT SHOW ...
  4. M

ANGLING OUTFITTERS STORE HOURS- XMAS- NEW YEARS !!! MERRY XMAS

STORE WILL BE CLOSED MONDAY 24TH AT 12 NOON . CLOSED TUES DEC.25TH AND WED. DEC 26TH .. NEW YEARS CLOSED DEC.31ST AND JAN 1ST MERRY XMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEARS . FROM ALL OF US .
  5. M

Angling Outfitters Sale Electronics LOWRANCE ,SIMRAD,HUMMINGBIRDS

SEE CLASSIFIED ADDS, FOR DETAILS, TWO ADDS ONE FOR LOWRANCE/SIMRAD. ANOTHER ADD FOR HUMMINGBIRDS. MERRY XMAS
  6. M

Angling Outfitters Seminar For Dec. 6th

WE . ... HAVE DECIDED TO CANCEL THE SEMINAR FOR DEC.6TH , DUE TO LACK OF RESPONSE. WE THANK EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED THE SEMINARS OVER THE PAST 5 WEEKS . SHOULD WE HAVE TIME IN THE NEW YEAR WE WILL TRY TO RUN ONE IN THE SPRING Thanks Monty
  7. M

Angling Outfitters Seminar . Monday Dec. 6th .

A number of people have requested another seminar . Should we get a good response ,Joslyn says ,he will run another seminar . This will be the last, until next fall 2019 . SEE SEMINAR POSTS FOR LAST SEMINAR, SAME PLACE . TIME 6P.M.-8P.M. PLEASE BRING IN YOUR UNITS EARLY FOR UPDATES AND...
  8. M

Angling Outfitters Re: Seminars

Joslyn and I , would like to thank everyone who turned out last night . By having a full group for the seminar it was a great success . We appreciate everyone who turned out for the five seminars , especially your comments and questions over the past five weeks . For those of u who would like a...
  9. M

ANGLING OUTFITTERS SEMINAR LAST ONE DEC. 3RD .

By now everyone knows the routine , please come early with your units to be updated and set up . I know a number of you bring your friends units to be updated . I can start updating units at about 4.30 . Seminar starts at 6 pm- 8.30 . Early birds can see the new Lowrance Live Units . This is the...
  10. M

Off Topic Any body use an auto pilot they love or one they hate?

I can solve your problem , for the Auto Pilot , Lowrance and Simrad . have auto pilots for out boards with cable steer and hydraulic steering , you need a Lowrance or Simrad unit to run them . If you are running a kicker with alternator. and tye bar to main motor , you just turn key on to main...
  11. M

ANGLING OUTFITTERS ELECTRONIC SEMINAR NOV.26 TH

FOR Dec. 3rd seminar please come early , so I can update units early . Like from 4.30 as I did over 20 units last Seminar . Gives you a chance to look at the new Lowrance Live units . THIS IS THE BEST UNIT I HAVE SEEN , SINCE THEY BROUGHT OUT HDS GEN 1 . Regards Monty
  12. M

Thanks to everyone who turned out last night for the seminar , specially the couple who came all the way from Ajax a four drive . Hats off to them .Talked to them after the seminar, about the long drive , they said it was really worth it and they learned a lot . also thanked us for putting on...
  13. M

Seminar tonite , if you get there early please do so , in that way I can start to update units and program ... FIVE OCLOCK WOULD BE GOOD TIME . Thanks Monty
  14. M

MONDAY DEC. 3RD. LAST SEMINAR . THANKS
  15. M

ANGLING OUTFITTERS BLACK FRIDAY SALE

Angling Outfitters all winter clothing on sale no tax Black Friday
  16. M

Thanks to all who attended Monday night seminar ,it was a great success , full house . By now we are sure you all know the routine . Place Angling Outfitters : time 6.P.M.- 8 P.M. Bring in your Lowrance , Simrad and Hummingbird units for updates and reprogram . TO REGISTER PHONE ANGLING...
  17. M

Angling Outfitters Bradley Smokers On Sale - No Tax - for Black Friday Sale .
  18. M

Talked to Jos today , he said same as last year NO SALES TAX . TAXES WILL APPLY ON ELECTRONICS, TROLL MOTORS, HIGH TICKET ITEMS . SALE STARTS MONDAY ON LOWRANCE HDS. 7 CARBON , REGULAR $1649.00 WITH TRANSDUCER , SALE PRICE $1,149.00 PLUS TAX . LIMITED QUANTITY FIRST COME FIRST SERVED . WILL...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks