Search results

1. will

Trolling motor batteries

I'm looking to replace my batteries for my Motor guide xI5 36 volt trolling motor . Looking for suggestions on best brands
  2. will

Big Creek condition

Has anyone been to Big Creek Just wondering about water conditions
  3. will

Free Gelcote Repair kit

Located in Woodstock
  4. will

Lost Pedal Boat

We lost a pelican pedal boat from our boathouse. Its a blue and white Pelican deluxe boat . This must have happened in the last flood .It is from the Willow Ave area in Longpoint. I thought I had it up high enough on the boat lift , Its a mystery Any information would be appreciated
  5. will

Un expected catch on Longpoint Bay

This was on Sunday May 3rd ,Took a pic and released
  6. will

BOAT LIFTS

Can anyone help me to where I can buy new boat lifts for a boathouse. I'm looking for the ones that fasten to I-beams Thanks Will
  7. will

4.3 OMC Cobra Drive Manual

Does any one have a Manual for a OMC 4.3 Cobra drive. I want to go over this outdrive and lube and check all oils. The one I have with the boat is french ( not good for me) Thanks any help would be great Will
  8. will

St Willams Report

Ice fishing was alot better today. Straight out from St Williams fished from 9am-3pm kept 25 good keepers threw back alot.When I get the picture thing figured out I will post some pictures. Better than a day at work. Will
  9. will

Lake O (Bronte)

Wanted to fish Bronte today as I haven't fished it in years.I used to charter in bronte but took my boat to Lake Erie where i have it now for about 15 years.We left the dock at 5am off the water at 10.30 am. We got about five fish no big size.We also hooked a couple of garbage bags down about 60...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks