Search results

1. will

Fishing art

Did you get his contact info , They look amazing .I would be interested in getting one for the side of the boathouse
  2. will

Trolling motor batteries

Thanks for all the replies ,This helps ,Lithium is too expensive for me and might have to change my 3 bank charger
  3. will

Trolling motor batteries

I'm looking to replace my batteries for my Motor guide xI5 36 volt trolling motor . Looking for suggestions on best brands
  4. will

Big Creek condition

Has anyone been to Big Creek Just wondering about water conditions
  5. will

Free Gelcote Repair kit

Located in Woodstock
  6. will

Hi Larry , Just wondering if you have seen that pedal boat lately or did someone get it

Hi Larry , Just wondering if you have seen that pedal boat lately or did someone get it
  7. will

Lost Pedal Boat

Thanks Larry I guess it will have to wait for spring if I can find it
  8. will

Lost Pedal Boat

We lost a pelican pedal boat from our boathouse. Its a blue and white Pelican deluxe boat . This must have happened in the last flood .It is from the Willow Ave area in Longpoint. I thought I had it up high enough on the boat lift , Its a mystery Any information would be appreciated
  9. will

Help to Identify

Some switches have a light when turned on, Not sure if this is the case. Lights are generally not that big
  10. will

High density marine grade foam

I bought mine at Proctors Marine in Simcoe . Can't remember the cost
  11. will

Off Topic Replacing Foam in bottom of boat

I had used the 2 part foam works very well I had purchased mine at Proctor Marine in Simcoe You might have to order it
  12. will

Hard Steering to the left

Right above your prop there will be a fin that you can adjust .I would try adjusting it ,That should help Not sure if that's your problem but worth a try
  13. will

Off Topic MD Marine Insurance - New Site Advertiser

Slowtrull I got the same as weel
  14. will

Off Topic Water Levels

We saw those bird today also ,what were they
  15. will

Spoon identification

They look like pirate spoons to me, I used a lot of them in Lake Ontario years ago. Looks like some have had tape put on them . They were good spoons
  16. will

If you still have the rodholders I would be interested in 4

If you still have the rodholders I would be interested in 4
  17. will

Upgraded trolling motor

What size of Minn Kota did you put on 24volt or 36 volt Trying to decide what size to put on my 20' Alaskan
  18. will

Need Advice from the community

I wouldn't go smaller. I ran a 18' Lund Alaskan w/90hp,Excellent boat handled the water very good ,I used to have a 21' Seaswirl. I have just ordered the 20' Lund Alaskan,w/115hp . Just needed a little extra room in the boat. One note don't under power your boat you might need the power to get...
  19. will

Transom Replacement

Have you looked into Lund's warranty ,Not sure if it will cover .Are you the original owner?
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks