Search results

1. blackdog

Long Point Fish and Game Yard sale

Pleased to announce that the Yard Sale is on FEB 11TH at the Port Rowan Community Centre....Questions about renting a tables is to be directed to David Okines 519-428-7694.......I believe doors open at 8........thank you for your support......
  2. blackdog

Wanted Portable Fishfinder

Looking for a portable fish finder.......not for ice fishing....to be used on our flyin trips....thanks...
  3. blackdog

Off Topic Do you know of anyone?

About 20 some yrs ago a old fellow from Fort Wayne made a Rod and gave it to me as a gift......well the old girl broke yesterday......is there someone near me that could maybe get the life back into her......its just a personal thing for me...thanks ......519-983-0519...text me...I live at Long...
  4. blackdog

DEER SIGN

I thought I would start a post like last year on the deer ...temp are hot bugs are bad...but Bow season will be here shortly....trial cam showing fawns still having spots...no signs in woods from the Bucks....
  5. blackdog

Anyone a avid Deer shed collector

Looking to see if there are any collectors of sheds on this Forum.....thanks....
  6. blackdog

DEER RUBS AND SCRAPES

Thought I would post this....what have you guys been seeing?? I found abit of a scrape the other day and looked harder and found a fresh rub..not much.....
  7. blackdog

CANADIAN NATIONAL HUNT TEST 2016

This year the National will be held near Ancaster Ontario...Headquarters will be at the Fairgrounds....If you want to watch dogs in Hunting situations come on out ..no admission fee...there are dogs from across Canada and the US here to to see if they can obtain a title of CNMH.....It starts...
  8. blackdog

Buck sign

Any one finding any rubs or scrapes yet????
  9. blackdog

Runners route......crazy

I received the booklet of this in my mail box today........this is not good for anyone on Sat......I hope they are organized.......but being the first ??? Give yourself extra time......be careful......
  10. blackdog

SUB for Sale

Wow...I see that the Tax payers are on the hook for some money for this Sub that Port Burwell obtained.....goes to show ...watch what you ask for...you may get it.......sounds like a real mess...the people that brought it here haven,t even been paid........
  11. blackdog

SPRING ???

Today I saw approx 40 Tundra,s coming into CWS and 2 Killdears on the burm.......maybe it,s on it,s way
  12. blackdog

WORDS OUT !!!

I saw the tanker off the shore by the secret spot for perch this morning......words out they are going to leave it there and host charters for perch.......I didn,t have my bino,s but I think the sign said opening soon !!!
  13. blackdog

..TICK TALK...

I read in this past issue of the Ontario Out of Doors that our Conservative MPP Toby Barrett has introduced Bill 27. This Bill will Require a Provincial Framework and Action Plan against the diseases these Ticks carry and give to Humans and other animals. If you feel this is a step in a long...
  14. blackdog

THE WINNER FOR THE BOAT...LONG PT FISH AND GAME CLUB

...Mr. Jake Peters of Aylmer.......CONGRATS...........
  15. blackdog

Bluff Bar

Anyone been out at the Bluffs fishing for smallies lately [?]
  16. blackdog

D.U. Field if your wondering

I spoke with Jeff yesterday about some things and asked about cutting the corn....as you all know its wet....he thought maybe next week depending on weather but for sure the week after its been a tough go ...I,m sure people been wondering......
  17. blackdog

Fundraiser for Lucia Triska

.. Thanks goes out to all who donated and particpated at this event. It was a great turnout and a sucess. Its wonderful when people realize what really is important. :D8D
  18. blackdog

Tundra Swans- Long point

..Looked out in the field to the east of the house 4 Tundra Swans walking around with the geese.....Spring ??? I can only wish !!!:)
  19. blackdog

Interesting info about a Sandhill Crane

I found a dead Sandhill the other day on the farm. It was all intact and I thought I would run it over to Bird Studies and see if they would like to have it . Well this bird was banded. They called me with the info......Banded in Wisconsin 1995.....Interesting:0
  20. blackdog

Layout Boat Shoots - Tired of birds on the outside

Interested in Layout Boat shooting. Rates are reasonable and are for 8 hrs. Can take up to 4 shooters. E-mail for details to diverhunt101@gmail.com :D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks