Search results

1. herefishyfishy

Great Weather Coming

Heading out there tomorrow wind pending Big Dave. Hopefully get 3 tickets of perch them troll back for eyes. Supposed to get chunky winds in afternoon so hope we get er done quick. Glad to hear they are still out there Good luck Herefishyfishy
  2. herefishyfishy

sand hills & hastings

Nope sorry. Burwell is closest. Herefishyfishy
  3. herefishyfishy

anyone out of bed yet?

25k SW is not gonna be fun! Good call on staying home Next time Herefishyfishy
  4. herefishyfishy

First Lake O Experience

Well done Devin. Gotta love the reel screaming Herefishyfishy
  5. herefishyfishy

Any friday reports ??

Out here now and it's slow. East winds suck Herefishyfishy
  6. herefishyfishy

Burwell August 22

Cook them like you cook your perch or eyes. You won't be disappointed Herefishyfishy
  7. herefishyfishy

Burwell August 22

Awesome report. Hoping the winds cooperate for an outing tomorrow with some family. Thanks for the report Herefishyfishy
  8. herefishyfishy

Walleye Setup Questions

Two important factors when running multiple rods as you are doing, constant speed and big big big big turns, more rods equals larger turns.... Having said that, slight turns also helps to trigger a bite, there pay attention to which rod fires when you make a gentle turn (inside rod slow up and...
  9. herefishyfishy

Speed/temp probe?

I traded my Ipilot trolling motor for a fish hawk this week and look forward to trying it this weekend.... Easy install, hope it works as good as they say they do. Will advise. Cheers Herefishyfishy
  10. herefishyfishy

Port Bruce Aug 11

Thanks for the tip Scrimmy I will have to try that, been having similar issues.... Herefishyfishy
  11. herefishyfishy

Burwell August 5th

good stuff! herefishyfishy
  12. herefishyfishy

response to # fish

Can you outline this requirement out of the regs please. Never heard or read such a thing, however wouldn't be surprised if it was factual. Please outline the quote from the regs so we can all comply (if applicable). Herefishyfishy
  13. herefishyfishy

Burwell July 31

Fished this morning till 2:00PM Started slightly east of port in 54FOW and trolled to 62 without getting a sniff....headed back to the upper 50's and picked up 4 eyes and 1 bow and some silvers in the mix along with the usual farm animals. Eyes ranged from 3lbs to 7lbs No noticeable pattern...
  14. herefishyfishy

Hortys lake report

Thanks for the report. Hope the lake calms down as they are predicting. Tomorrow should be a good day in term of winds Cheers Herefishyfishy
  15. herefishyfishy

Chrome Fog...

Good haul Jammer. Nice to see that the lake is setting up.... Cheers Herefishyfishy
  16. herefishyfishy

New to the forum

Head out of Burwell and head to the end of windmills due east which equates to about 16-18 miles. Anchor in 47 fow and go to town and have fun! Pick your days wisely Good luck Herefishyfishy
  17. herefishyfishy

Burwell Rainbows and Walleye

They are there and have been caught. Many have been tight lipped about it. I have had success the last two times I have tried out of Burwell. Go out and give her a try you may be surprised Cheers Herefishyfishy
  18. herefishyfishy

Perch - Hastings - Thursday, June 20th

Thanks for the comeback Lloyd. My handle is herefishyfishy. Hope to see you on the water Cheers Herefishyfishy
  19. herefishyfishy

Lloyd, my apologies if my comments were construed as possibly labelling yourself or others that own beautiful boats like a key west to potentially being idiots on the water. That was not my intention. This individual was with his wife or significant other on the water and out of respect for...
  20. herefishyfishy

Good meeting you out there Waterboy, you guys did well! Nice to meet board members on the water... The water is slowly warming up, the eyes are going to show up in numbers soon enough. Cheers Herefishyfishy
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks