Search results

1. G

MITCHELS BAY ICE FISHING

http://www.basshavencanada.com/swamp/index.php
  2. G

Ojibwa on the way ?

hey lead head ----- has norwich ave closed up due to lack of an individual yet?
  3. G

Warped propeller shaft

yes it can be straightened at a machine shop === more importantly it should be rechromed and built up and then turned down likely at a fraction of the price of replacement. a goood machine shop can do it all for you
  4. G

Ojibwa on the way ?

I am hearing the barge is stuck in the mud --- is this fact or fiction
  5. G

Ojibwa on the way ?

i am told you need a vehicle pass to enter that end oftown when it is coming
  6. G

Another Sturgeon in Lake Erie Trib

and they taste great to boot when you get the small ones
  7. G

Port Burwell Dredging?

guys --- with all due respect --- they may dredge here in the fall however I fail to see where all of the excitement comes from -- there is so much sediment with runofff during a mild winter through the chanel (and we are experiencing very mild winters over past few) - not to mention spring...
  8. G

hey leadcore

did it again today ---- grabbed 21 --- no bows ---------- went deeper and almost to sandhills buddy
  9. G

Stolen trailer

sent u a message
  10. G

hey leadcore

looking like a good day today --- come on out
  11. G

hey leadcore

how did you do ---- we changed our game plan yesterday and went deep as well wound up with 18 pics and 5 bows
  12. G

Dipsey / jet diver rigging

i have a pair of walker electrics for sale --- one is temp sense --- other is strike vision ---450 for the pair with respect to jet divers ---- use 40's and run off back 8 to 12 feet for riggers call 519-765-3905 port bruce
  13. G

walleye and steel

leave a couple for the 27th LOL
  14. G

Paper Charts...Update

http://tc.gc.ca/eng/marinesafety/tp-tp511-beforeyougo-647.htm#carry_and_use_nautical_charts_and_publications this website contradicts the fines being issued
  15. G

Paper Charts...Update

To help make navigation safer, you must carry the following for each area you plan to boat in: •the latest edition of the largest scale chart (when available); and •the latest edition of related documents and publications, including Notices to Mariners, Sailing Directions, tide and current...
  16. G

hey leadcore

didnt see you at the dock for few days --- we hammered them two days this weekend now get back to work pal
  17. G

PERCH ARE BACK IN BRUCE!

got a pile of them in 42 ft yesterday
  18. G

Pt Bruce Action?

just east of pier in 30 ft ---- stay away from the pack and just past the three trees
  19. G

NEM boat launch

as you come down the hill on 73 into bruce -- slow down and take your first left -- you are there
  20. G

Motor service recommendations

proctor
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks