Search results

1. Buckster

Lower grand river ice tourney

Wish i could go!
  2. Buckster

Off Topic "Shithole Countries"

Politics and fishing forums don’t mix. Leave political rants for Facebook and stick to fishing.
  3. Buckster

Straight line anglers walleye tourney

Should be a good show!
  4. Buckster

Weather Channel

Lake Erie operational forecast system - forecast guidance.
  5. Buckster

444 Walleye Tournament

Good stuff boys! See you in two weeks!
  6. Buckster

Need Advice from the community

I also had a Lund Alaskan 18'9 with a 90 opti - fished Erie and Ontario frequently. Great rig all around.
  7. Buckster

Kicker Motors!

Haven't had any experience with the tohatsu but that should be adequate. You don't want to be underpowered.
  8. Buckster

Nanticoke

You got er! Good luck
  9. Buckster

Nanticoke

We were out the other night in the long point stretch of the elbow, the active fish seemed to be up high around 20-25ft. But We got a few on riggers as well down around 45 feet. They were all over the map. Two or three guys on the radio did really well fishing up top. trust your electronics and...
  10. Buckster

Nanticoke

Head west into the elbow, 65-70fow is a good start. Good luck
  11. Buckster

Nanticoke

Wow Is this guy serious? Calling someone a douche for kidding around.......googans these days have no respect.
  12. Buckster

WHOS FISHING THE BUDWEISER

Great event !
  13. Buckster

Scouting

Where are you going? Your best bet around here is burwell
  14. Buckster

Did I Hear this Correctly?

not surprised .....
  15. Buckster

grand river walleye

Solution to pollution is dilution lol ....the volume of water pushing through is considerable. The odd bypass will happen just like they do into Lake Erie. The bigger concern is agricultural run off but that's a story for another day. I live on the grand and have no issues swimming or eating...
  16. Buckster

grand river walleye

I second that.
  17. Buckster

Looking at a boat - would like opinions.

That Lund looks like a great deal^.
  18. Buckster

Un expected catch on Longpoint Bay

Nice Brown !!!
  19. Buckster

free the lynn ?? give me a break!

Except the issue has zero to do with rainbows migrating and everything to do with improved water quality and cost.....rainbows make it up, great, if not oh well. So enough with the self centred crap. There's only on self centred "short sighted" party in this debate and it's the bulleys...
  20. Buckster

free the lynn ?? give me a break!

Well said trsky. I think the fish migration is at the bottom end of the spectrum here. It's about improving water quality not to mention this a very cost prohibitive project for tax payers. It should also be noted that the volume of water held back by misners is considerable in comparison to...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks