Search results

1. Q

Minnows in Port Bruce?

Do any of the shops carry minnows right now/through the winter in Port Bruce? (Rush Creek, North Erie, Mollys?) Thx!
  2. Q

Giller

Did you happen to fish Port Bruce this week? Wondering if the hot weather has helped at all.
  3. Q

Port Bruce Pier Report June 23rd

Took a walk along the pier tonight, nobody was catching any perch, even the ones that were there most of the day, none. Sounds like it hasn't really got started yet. Tried for minnows, there were a few, but not too plentiful. There was also a water rescue as a canoe ventured out well past the...
  4. Q

Channel Cats

Has anyone had any success targeting cats in the rivers yet? Plan to give it a shot within the week but just curious if anyone else has?
  5. Q

Port Dover area

Just wondering if there is any perch being caught from shore in the Dover/Ryerse area? Thanks for any info.
  6. Q

Private Property Question

I have a question about private property, where can I look for an answer? I dont think the CO's would really have an idea, would it be the police then? It stems from fishing the mouth of a creek, where I was in the water. I accessed the beach area publicly (dead end road and no one owned the...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks