Search results

1. Huron

Lake surface off St. Williams these days?

Thankyou Stomp. What a great shot. Now I can settle down and put my ice fishing bucket away. LOL. @Huron .
  2. Huron

Lake surface off St. Williams these days?

Just asking, What does the lake look like these days at St. Williams. Anybody nearby there " out walking the" dog " got any recent pic's they could post. Thanks. @Huron .
  3. Huron

Off Topic Winter project

@Yackfisherman ... Wow ! Thanks for posting such an artistic expression of something meaningful especially in these times of artificial image hype. As a historical buff especially the war years it's gratefully appreciated. @Huron .
  4. Huron

Thames River Walleye’s,in a 70 Kilometres/Hour Wind!! 😳 February 21,2023 🎣🐟👍🙂

Hey Red, thanks for posting pic of "Jack's " in your travels. It looks like the kind of interesting little joints that I would stop and take a pic and even buy something too. If you come across any other unique places , fish or not, please post. Maybe this spring I could meet up with you...
  5. Huron

Fishing Report Lots Of Ice Around Here

Thanks for sharing your fishing day. Geez, fish, tons of ice , a fancy James Bond Argo , and even a McDonalds right nearbye the shore. You guys are just dam spoiled! Please send some of that ice down here . P.S. Would one have to win the lottery to have those big ice wheels. @Huron .
  6. Huron

two tents on ice at St. Williams

Geez, I'm getting all worked up by reports of tents and walk outs , then I read words of wisdom by @red Herring to stay safe! O.K. O.K. I try to settle down with a cold beer. LOL. In the mean time " till its safe" anybody along the lake at St. Williams, my old request... Please keep posting...
  7. Huron

Off Topic Collins today

Red, Your last two pics here have really well chosen photo angle and composition.. Nice work. They are worth framing. Enjoying them. Huron
  8. Huron

Fishing Report St Williams March 5

Thanks for posting @Red Hering That shot of the cars parked along th road near the top of the hill. Holy S**t ! My if says good thing we didn't go anywhere near St. Williams that day. They must have been giving out free "Virtual Hot Dogs" that day. LOL ! We we at St. Williams on a quiet...
  9. Huron

Fishing Report St Williams March 5

Thanks for posting the pic with road view towards the lake from Cardiac Hill @Red Hering added it to my collection. @Huron.
  10. Huron

ST. WILLIAMS - GET HUTS OFF!

That's a really nice pic @Yakfisherman @Huron
  11. Huron

The Thames River Walleye’s “Eluded” me again!! 🎣🐟😒😉👍🙂

"I hiked in for a couple of kilometres yesterday" ...Geez Red , What are you taking for vitamin supplements, must be the fresh air away from the maddening crowds. Envy you for your wise escapes. BTW....nice scenic river shots. @Huron.
  12. Huron

Fishing Report St Williams Feb 26

@Extra Virgin ... Like your lake ice video. Take care. @Huron
  13. Huron

Ice cleats…Don’t leave Home Without Them!

Got my ice shoe pull overs at Giant tiger about three weeks ago. Fit on shoe good for ten bucks! OR if you want Amazon has about two dozen models to choosr from for like forty bucks and up. @Huron.
  14. Ice grip pull overs.jpg

Ice grip pull overs.jpg

15. Huron

ST. Williams pressure crack.

Thankyou @Redwing for that informative video. Really appreciated, stay safe. @Huron
  16. Huron

Taking “a break” from Ice Fishing 🎣 for now & Saving Life’s in the meantime.👍👍🙂

Red, remember the Gaurdian angel sent down to earth in the movie " It's a Wonderful Life " well, I Finaly figured out who you are Red. Your truly a warm person on and off the ice. Thanks for sharing your personal story along with fishing pics too. Stay safe. @Huron :):):)
  17. Huron

ST. WILLIAMS ICE

I would assume given the weather (if it's like anything were getter in Stratford) over the last 24 hours there would not be anyone even near the lake this weekend . Anyone in the area of St Williams venture any further than their doorways.? Stay safe @Huron.
  18. Huron

ST. WILLIAMS ICE

@Yakfisherman , never seen it that mirrror like. Thanks for posting . @Huron.
  19. Huron

The ice is taking a beating

@Red Hering , you look good Red, just keep an eye on that bald eagle! looks like the safest place now is by that nice stove in your home. Stay safe @Huron. :)
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks