Search results

1. millwrong82

4 day walleye marathon on the D.

Really ? I thought it was part of the price that you pay. It was a real nice touch !
  2. millwrong82

4 day walleye marathon on the D.

Thanks for the great fishing it was a great day with great music ! Scott
  3. millwrong82

Trail cam picks last week

Gathered the picture last week, I should of said, obviously taken Oct 3.
  4. millwrong82

Trail cam picks last week

Cool picture, I got this pic last week, showing a little pre rut action going on, it wont be long now !
  5. millwrong82

If that deal falls through I have a good collar for trades to.

If that deal falls through I have a good collar for trades to.
  6. millwrong82

Stomp deserves credit for hard work

Thank You ! I am looking forward to seeing all the post with more pictures, and putting pictures up myself, I admit I tried twice before and gave up in the end !
  7. millwrong82

When are Port Bruce perch back?

Typically they come in May a little bit but June and July are typically the better months !
  8. millwrong82

200 kg Black

Thank you very much for posting, a true trophy ! It must of got his blood pumping.
  9. millwrong82

Boat Camo Paint

I bought two quarts from proctor marine in simcoe wasn't cheap but it has stood up good, I think I got lund marsh grass.
  10. millwrong82

Hunstville where to go for walleye ?

Would like some advice, I will be heading up to huntsville to get some walleye and just wondering what you guys advise, the cottage is at Clearwater Lake, but it is close enough to Skeleton Lake or Lake Muskoka let me know what you guys think and what the best tactics are thanks.
  11. millwrong82

GAS TANK

If I were to guess what your problem is, it would be from the connection on the tank and the hose as long as there isn't a hole in your hose,(that is if you use more than one tank and it doesn't happen on the other tank)
  12. millwrong82

Turkey Opener Washout ?

It has been a hard year but got one, I find they are starting to come to calls
  13. millwrong82

Private Property Question

This is never more apparent while turkey hunting on property that I have paid taxes on and you have a decoy that is visible from the road just watch how many cars and trucks slow down had one guy get out with his gun, even though resources are there it is not an automatic right to shoot the...
  14. millwrong82

Tundra Swans

Big Dave your right that field is always a pretty good spot, and if not there out at the police college where they get fed is also a good place, too bad it's not as good for geese in the fall.[:(!]
  15. millwrong82

Leaky aluminum boat

Two dogs, if you have an open utilty style riveted boat it is actually quite simple to rerivet it, and if it is welding a seem up it can be done easily as well if you clean all the silicone and garbage out of the opposite side, give us some more details.
  16. millwrong82

USED BOAT REGISTRATION

trailer license you have to take to a drivers license place, boat registration you have to take to an on ontario works, I took myn to the unemployment place in tillsonburg.
  17. millwrong82

what is the best atv to buy

Have owned 2 hondas both 85's and then 2 98's the 85's got stolen had to replace the starter on one of them and have done nothing to the 98's and they work good for hunting and around the farm.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks