Search results

1. G

canfest canfish derby

Saturday June 29 2013. 6 a.m. to 4 p.m. fishing out of the Port Stanley harbor weigh ins open at 10 a.m. prizes given for 5 biggest perch. 2 fish combo 1 rainbow one walleye. 15 years and younger biggest fish 15 years and younger by biggest perch some proud sponsors Molly's minnows, Dixie Dairy...
  2. G

Saturday Port Glasgow

:D:D nice !!!!!
  3. G

Campingfishing port bruce

i have my boat docked there and the price is great!!! if you just want to fish and camp then this is it!!! and i had to tell him to stop when he was giving me minnows!!! great guy !!!
  4. G

port bruce

hey thats great good job!!! i am glad i could help. i should be out wed . sat we have a small turny that me and a few guys started last year. it runs out of port Stanley so we called it the stanley cup! 20 bucks a boat and bragen rights the rest of the year! 6 am start and 2pm at the dock...
  5. G

port bruce

well took my new to me boat the surge tank out for the first rigger trip of the year!! and we did not bad with 4 eyes 2 bows. and one hell of a sunburn lol.http://i227
  6. G

bay closed???

thanks
  7. G

bay closed???

when is the inner bay closed?
  8. G

ROTTEN RONNIES 3RD ANNUAL PERCH DERBY SAT THE 28TH

whats the times it run?
  9. G

444 International Walleye Tournament

is that 300 a boat ?
  10. G

Celebrity Banned from hunting

I HOPE THIS SH#THEAD NEVER GET GETS BACK IN!!! IAM GOING TO BURN THE ON OLD CALL I HAVE RIGHT NOW!!!
  11. G

Go to Lure for Eyes

i like using anything purple!! copper back is working well this year !! anything pink for the bows!! good luck
  12. G

Port Bruce walleye and steelhead

i heard you on the radio. sounded like you had a good day. we also did well but we were in 61 fow. we ended the day with 10 walleye 2 bows with 3 lost bows at the back of the boat . we will be out Friday give me a shout if you are getting into them i will do the same. we are having a fish off...
  13. G

port stanley

wow took my 6 yr old out today and what a good time ended up with 20 keepers and about 20 throw backs. hard to fish with her in the boat but would not trade it it for a $1,000,000 she loved sorting my minnows and telling me what i was doing wrong!!!!! lol
  14. G

Pike - Bluff Bar - Thursday, May 19th

:0 what a pig nice fish!!!!!
  15. G

washed up wallys

yes i know where they spawn would have a greater # i fish pelee island every year always do well. but never heard about such a big die off just hoping its not some sort of epidemic. i was told that it could be oxygen levels? i hope thats all it was and it only hit the old or weak fish.
  16. G

Viewing Platform on Old Cut ?

lol[:I]
  17. G

Viewing Platform on Old Cut ?

i hope they will not be able view ducks falling out of the sky!!! i would hate to see a bunch of Greenpeace protesters taking photos of my hunt!! well ok maybe not my hunt. lol but you know what iam saying. and i hope they will have there own trail to this look out i would hate walk by them...
  18. G

washed up wallys

i have been down to port Stanley a few times this year have not seen any washed up there. and i hope it stays that way.
  19. G

1000 posts

wow!!! keep up the great work!!! just think how many more you can post when we are off work!!!
  20. G

Big Otter sanctuary Petition

ok i am done with this i was not trying to start a war.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks