Search results

1. T

leadcore beside Dipsy's

I've had good success using dipsey's, but I've never figured out how to reset a leadcore line while running dipsey's on the same side. How can I be sure that they won't tangle when the leadcore crosses over the dipsey on the way out to the end of the planerboard? Any help would be greatly...
  2. T

the elbow

Hey I was wondering if anyone here has fished the elbow lately? I was hopeing to get out Sunday but not looking forward to the drive from Hamilton to Port Bruce.
  3. T

paper charts

The O.P.P. have been warning and ticketing fishermen in Lake Ontario recently for not having paper navigational charts of the area that they were fishing. [:(!] Is this also happening on Erie ? It means purchasing charts for every water body that we fish or travel.:( Any one planning to fish...
  4. T

Bashing

Marshman, Scrimmy Ive just read the post by Scrimmy with his RANT. It is to bad cowards will go so far out of their way to hurt someone. I live far from port Bruce and therefore only get to fish there a couple times a season. It is because of your posts that I'm able to be succesfull . I'm sorry...
  5. T

Nanticoke Walleye

Has anyone fished out of Nanticoke lately? I have tried the past couple of weekends with only minimum success. I've tried between 60 and 90 feet with purple worm harness's catching fish. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!! Mike
  6. T

Port Bruce info

Hi I am heading to Port Bruce tomorrow morning and would love to hear from anyone who has fished there lately with info. like depth, colour,or any techniques that would help a couple rookies catch some eyes. I was there last Saturday and after towing another boat to shore, we got caught in...
  7. T

Port Bruce

Launched at Port Bruce Saturday for the first time. North Erie Marina was great. I think I met Jimmy Riggin, Thanks for the info Jimmy. Iwas just wondering if there might be somewhere to stay in the area ?
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks