Search results

1. C

Off Topic Two rods

The limit is the issue--Not the number of rods---if I can reach my limit by using more rods,then I will 1.use less fuel 2.be able to leave sooner 3.be able to go into town and buy lunch or ice cream 4.home sooner for ;Honey-Do-List---5.less pollution from exhaust---when you go solo, why not use...
  2. C

Nets in 70fow

Thankyou for all the concern and replies----now----does anyone have a canon rigger,manual, sitting collecting dust??
  3. C

Nets in 70fow

So---we saw a net line out there 20 miles in 70 fow on Saturday---on Thursday there was nothing there net wise---managed to pull up quick and avoid the net---went along for about 20 minutes away from the first net in opposite, clear direction---bringing in a fish,,looked forward and there's a...
  4. C

Thurs nite Burwell

Take your dipsey to the end of your rod....pull the dipsey to the reel and subtract the distance of the reel from the full rod length end...then see what your line counter says....then formulate the discrepancy ...example....10 ft. rod...dipsy to reel is 8 feet on the counter..therefore 8 ft...
  5. C

Fishing Report great day at burwell, disappointing way to end it at the boat launch/ramp

I have a dock space and the cleaning station was built for the dockers originally....so...to have access for $10 is a great convenience especially because there is no priority for waiting...we were there Sunday,docked and went to clean fish only to find a 4 cooler lineup...that means I had to go...
  6. C

Parry Sound Fishing Tips

Heading north to Parry Sound on the big Georgian Bay..staying at a cottage 20 minutes out from port on an island near Henry's Fish and Chips restaurant......does anyone have some inside info on fishing in that area??I will have my Lake Erie gear with me including riggers and dipseys and leadcore...
  7. C

Port Burwell-NEM Update

same place
  8. C

Port Burwell-NEM Update

Went for a drive today to see Port Burwell-NEM progress...new ramp 3 wide was poured yesterday...pad for washroom poured...setup for cleaning station pad ready for cement with cover/lights/water.......should be a great setup for 2 lines going in and 1 out or 2 going out with one in later in the...
  9. C

Any Open Seats...boat in for repair

Ok..it's very humbling to ask however when my Waterbaby is in for repair, then I will ask for a Burwell opening especially when the weather is now good...I hear about solo tours all the time...so...anyone willing for Saturday??my friend can come too if there is room....preference is...
  10. C

Bruce tomorrow?

If you go to Sailflow, Friday looks real good ....Windty is similar with gusts ocurring....question....if you go Friday, would you need a passenger or two to chip in...my boat is waiting for a $5 part so no go yet.....please advise....tallguy76@rogers.com
  11. C

Fishing charters

Southcoast..Port Burwell...Captain Rick or Larry will take 2-4 guys .....these guys ,this time of year,will make your arms burn..Chiroalex,me,has learned a lot from these guys although my numbers are not at their level yet......enjoy
  12. C

Currently love walleye fishing mainly out of Burwell....have 23 foot Wilker..WATERBABY

Currently love walleye fishing mainly out of Burwell....have 23 foot Wilker..WATERBABY
  13. C

HORTY,S FISHING BUDDIES

Hi Horty...do you have room for one more tomorrow??Alex...tallguy76@rogers.com
  14. C

HORTY,S FISHING BUDDIES

Hi Horty.....Alex here trying to hook up with you this coming Friday if the weather is ok and you have room for a 6'5" tallguy.....I think you mentioned Friday the 3rd was open....please advise.....tallguy76@rogers.com......whether it's perch or first walleye run??what to...
  15. C

HORTY,S WEATHER REPORT

Horty...ca we shoot for next Friday...26th June??..Alex....Time???other details....tallguy76@rogers.com
  16. C

HORTY,S WEATHER REPORT

Hi Horty...thanks for replying...Alex here agin....would you be going out Tuesday morning...could go till noon,,,weather looks ok....tallguy76@rogers.com..Friday the 26th is also possible??
  17. C

HORTY,S WEATHER REPORT

Hi Horty...thank you for your reports...would you have room this Friday to join you as per your buddy request...please advise....Alex at tallguy76@rogers.com..hope to be able to join you out on the big E
  18. C

HORTY,S FISHING BUDDIES

This helping each other is great...asked for gps help on Lake O and was bas]ically told to go find everything for yourself.....really love the Horty weather reports as I am in Kitchener....I hope Horty reads this re[port as I would like to set a Friday date for perch or walleye from your expert...
  19. C

Lake Turnover

Is the lake turned over because of the storms this week?Michigan Seacoastal shows 49 degrees around Burwell...any feedback?
  20. C

Burwell August 5th

PG..Professional Grade....this forum is a gem..thanks Rick for your 'lessons' on expert walleye catching techniques..keep sharing for those of us who are still learning..thanks to you, Waterbaby has had some limits..living the dream...chiroalex
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks