Search results

1. F

Thurs. Maitland Report

We ended up with two nice ones as well, combined few silvers. I hate to admit it though, the flies were so bad we left the water after only 1 1/2 hr of fishing, we have never done that before. It was more because the flies were biting rather than just gathering in the boat. The fish were exactly...
  2. F

Looks good for Walleye on Thurs.

nice, I have those older style clips but they we used them on our planner board!
  3. F

Looks good for Walleye on Thurs.

Fish Farmer, we hope to be there mid-afternoon....how can I contact you directly? I have a few questions to ask you if you have a moment. thanks
  4. F

Fish Farmer (Dave) , what is the best way to contact you, I have a few questions I was hoping...

Fish Farmer (Dave) , what is the best way to contact you, I have a few questions I was hoping you could answer.
  5. F

Nanticoke, Maitland or Bruce for Saturday?

Guys, first off I have been reading the reports over the last bunch of years now and really appreciate not only this site but the willingness of all to share info...so thanks it has helped me learn this lake and techniques to be more successful at trolling. My question is, if you were a betting...
  6. F

Port Bruce NORTH ERIE MARINA Minnows

Greg & Sam... Where are you guys? I'm new to this area and would like to try the perch this week-end? We would like to come early tomorrow morning. is it better if I call you? Need to luanch, get bait and a few "tips" on your water there..and where to fish. Thanks, HB
  7. F

WEEKEND PERCH

Craiger, We would like to try the perch this year....new to the area. Where is luanch and store from Greg & Sam? It sounds like it is a blast, any tips or suggestions? What time can we get in the water to avoid the crowds? HB.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks